Creative Front-End Web Developer
We are looking for a highly-talented Creative Web Front-End Developer, with the desire to drive the implementation of Web applications for our global customers. A keen eye for design matched with implementation is required in order to ensure an optimal and cutting edge user interface across the web.
The successful candidate:
- Leads the development of web-based applications, focusing on the creative and visual aspects to drive customer engagement.
- Has strong fundamental knowledge of visual and interactive design discipline
- Has a command of current web standards and practices.
- Has in-depth knowledge of the most popular browsers and any special considerations in regards to web application development.
- 3-5 years expertise as a web front-end developer implementing cross-browser/cross-device applications.
- Previous experience with version control software, such as TFS and Git.
- Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, or similar tools to create wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes.
- Social media integration, i.e. consuming 3rd party API’s, plugins, etc.
As a Creative Front-End Web Developer your work will involve:
- Participating in the complete cycle of campaign and web application development.
- Collaborate with designers to quickly prototype and develop screens and page modules.
- Interacting and collaborating with internal customers to understand the business requirements.
- Integrating with our global development and production team through development, QA and production cycles.
- Working with our project management and bug tracking systems
We are 40,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 52 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
Back to top