Creative Copywriting Intern
Creative Copywriting Intern
EF College Break, Cambridge, MA
EF College Break is looking for fall internship candidate with a focus on copy writing. If you’ve got words on the brain—and can put them on the screen—you’re our type of intern. We want someone who’s a maker. A thinker. And, most importantly, a writer. Your communication skills should be excellent. Your spelling and grammar should be impeccable. And you should be passionate about travel. Because as a member of our in-house creative and marketing team, you’ll help in creating the best possible experiences for our travelers.
“Please submit your portfolio (link or PDF) or a minimum of 3 relevant writing samples. Only candidates who provide a portfolio/writing samples will be considered for this internship.”
You’re our person if:
- Writing is your passion
- Working in both a team environment and independently excites you
- You are a creative, extremely proactive individual that thrives in a fast-paced environment
- You’re eager to learn
- You can complete assignments on time and work within tight deadlines
You’ll be asked to:
- Assist with the concepting and copy of emails, landing pages, and other digital assets
- Develop awesome, original advertising concepts for our digital platforms
- Draft and edit blog posts, news articles, website copy and social media posts
- Research articles and information related to the subject matter to include in web articles
And in return, you’ll get:
- A unique chance to intern for a global company, but still enjoy the atmosphere of a small team
- To learn from senior creatives
- Published writing samples to add to your portfolio
- An environment that thrives on innovation and still keeps the business basics in check
- To see the effectiveness of your copy through email metrics, web statistics and ad performance
- Exposure to company-wide intern events that connect you to other interns
- Access to an on demand frozen yogurt machine (Yeah. We know.)
- Oh, and a paycheck, if you’re into that type of thing
About EF College Break
EF College Break is a division of EF Education First and is the easiest way to travel abroad for anyone 18–28 years old. Every trip gives travelers the chance to make friends, explore new places, and immerse themselves in different cultures—on fun, affordable, life-changing adventures.
More about EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. With more than 40,500 staff and teachers working in 53 countries around the world, our mission is simple: opening the world through education. Since we were founded 50 years ago, EF has helped more than 15 million people see the world, learn a language, or earn an academic degree.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top