Course Consultant (EF Kids & Teens School)
EF English First Kids & Teens Own School
Responsible for introducing suitable EF course and study plan according to customer’s needs. Develop good relationship with customer and achieve monthly sales target
As a course consultant, you’re the bridge between school and potential customers. You help customers to solve their problem or meet their requirements on their children’s English study.
- Follow the appointed client list; communication with client via telephone first.
- Receive the client visit
- One by one course consulting
- According to different requires of client make suitable course plan
- Quoted price and final sign a contract
- Associate degree or above
- Two years’ work experience or above
- Limited English skill, good in oral English is a plus
- Willing to communication, open minded
- Able to work on weekend (the off-day will between Mon. to Fri.)
- Can be worked under pressure
- Good team worker; quick learner
- Have the work experience in Education or Training industry is a plus
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top