Set English improvement plan for customers after understanding customer’s needs; Follow up, develop and maintain good relationship with students; Help students achieve their goals by providing them best solution to learn English; Follow the Company’s policies and rules, maintain and update the customer information in system accurately and timely; Complete daily KPI and achieve sales target.
- Complete daily KPI and achieve set target by following the Company’s instruction & work manual.
- Invite customers to EF center, understand their needs and give professional consultation to introduce EF English courses and study plan.
- Provide customers good study experience and help them achieve study target; Develop good professional relationship with customers and get up-selling, upgrade, referrals and renewal.
- Use all the Company systems timely and correctly such as email, Salesforce and Recording System etc. to ensure the smooth working process, communication and customer information handling.
- Corporate with all relevant departments together to build up a great working and study environment in the center.
- Other duties and responsibilities assigned by the Company when needed
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top