A Course Consultant is the first contact point between EF and the potential customer. The Course Consultant is ultimately responsible for selling EF courses to customers by building the relations and offering the most suitable program based on customer needs and developing a long-term study plan.
Although CC role is focusing on sales, CC needs to have a good appreciation of education industry and EF products in order to be able to give a solid academic justification for every piece of advice.
- Develop suitable study plan according to needs and expectations of customers, achieve sales target
- Communicate with customers closely, develop, establish and maintain customer relations
- Discuss with customers about their long and mid-term plan, set right progress expectations
- Other duties and responsibilities assigned by company when needed.
- Love children and care about their growth
- Experiences in sales or education industries
- Excellent self-learning ability
- Open minded, willing to communicate with people, good communication skill
- Good team player
- Good sales sense and skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Fluent in both oral and written English.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Able to work on weekends (the off-days will be between Mon. to Fri.)
EF Kids & Teens is a leading company in the fast growing and promising ESL market of kids & teens. We provide first class quality of teaching and service to the customers and value people who are passionate about English education for children and skillful of doing their jobs.
EF stands for "Education First". Founded in 1965 by entrepreneur Bertil Hult, EF is now the world’s largest private educational organization. With a mission to break down barriers in language, culture and geography,EF has helped over 15 million people to learn a new language, discover the world, or earn an academic degree. EF operates 400 schools and offices in over 50 countries with 34,000 employees. To date, "Education First" is more than our company name. It is our corporate passion.
EF is an equal opportunity employer. Join EF, we promise you a rewarding career where you can make a difference. To keep up with our worldwide growth, we are looking to hire more global entrepreneurs who want to drive business, break new ground, and see the world. If you think this could be you, contact us and send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top