Country Product Manager
We are looking for enterprising, self-motivated people who want to make an impact in a fast-paced, fast-track company at the crossroads of education and travel in a challenging market. We need results-driven managers who maximize every business opportunity, ambitious entrepreneurs who excel with autonomy, and dynamic leaders who inspire their teams and colleagues. If you’re looking for a rewarding international career with amazing opportunities to grow and advance in a global company, then we want you to join our talented team.
In this senior position you will build and lead the management team in Lausanne and spearhead our mission to drive the development of EF’s products in your country. Your responsibilities will include overall strategic development, coordination of day-to-day sales and marketing activities, development of staff, and oversight of P&L. You will lead an entrepreneurial and international business and directly influence its development and growth in a developing nation.
Requirements (All Candidates)
- Marketing/Business Administration/Equivalent degree
- 3-5 years work experience in sales and marketing for a respected international company
- Leadership experience, strong business acumen and commercial instincts
- A flexible attitude towards work – you are not, and do not wish to be a 9 – 17 person
- Great motivator, energetic and positive
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organization skills and attention to detail
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Must be able to work independently, yet maintain a cooperative team spirit
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) and Outlook
- Fluency in native language and English
- Based in our office in Lausanne
Experience in a service-oriented industry
Other language knowledge
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you. Interested candidates should apply with an English CV.
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 53 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top