Country Product Manager
As Country Product Manager you will join the Russian EF team and direct its sales and marketing activities. It is a very sales oriented role requiring marketing creativity.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Take full ownership of direct sales in the region and reach sales targets on a weekly basis.
- Development and leadership of sales staff
- Coordination of operational, sales & marketing activities
- Manage quality control and customer service
- Promoting and developing marketing activities
- Create and manage the budget
- Profit & loss control
- Marketing/Business Administration Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree
- 2-4 years work experience in sales and marketing managing a team of 5 or more staff
- International experience (study/work) or experience in an international environment
- Strong business acumen and commercial instinct
- Tested leadership ability
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Mother tongue Russian
- Fluency in English
- Positive attitude and great team spirit
- Living in or nearby Moscow
Please apply with your CV and cover letter in English.
The Country Product Manager role is a pivotal one at EF and a popular launch-pad for senior management. You will operate in a truly international environment and a young and dynamic team. In order to liaise with senior management this position will require some international travel too.
We are 40,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 52 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
Back to top