Country Product Manager
COUNTRY PRODUCT MANAGER
Are you passionate about travel and languages? Do you believe that students studying abroad have the opportunity of a lifetime? Are you an energetic, goal-oriented team leader who thrives on achieving results?
Join EF and start a rewarding, dynamic career at the world’s largest private education organization.
As Country Program Manager, you are responsible for the Sales, Marketing, Strategy and Operations of your program across the Taiwanese market. As the leader of the sales team your top priority will be to drive sales and grow market share through telemarketing and personal consultations. In addition you will lead the recruiting, coaching and training of your team.
As part of the management team, you will play a key role in defining the success of the region.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Drive sales of our education programs through telesales and face-to-face interactions with potential customers (your #1 priority)
- Sales management including target setting, daily pipeline follow up, support for closing sales
- Recruitment, training, sales coaching, performance management, sales processes
- Develop, execute, and meet short- and long-term sales goals.
- Understand and beat previous years sales accomplishments.
- Execution of off- and online campaigns and large events, e.g., student fairs and competitions
- Overall responsibility for coordinating day-to-day sales activities.
- Participate in offsite sales events and presentations
- Analysis of your sales situation, the current market, and our competitors – always be 5 steps ahead.
- Develop, execute & evaluate sales and marketing strategies.
- Contribute to the development of the dedicated product under your responsibility.
- Exploration of partnership options and cooperation with other companies and education institutions
- Attract, develop and retain exceptional staff, including hiring and coaching tomorrow’s leaders
- Drive customer relationship management and retention program: Responsibility for building up new and maintain existing customer relationships and ensuring the provision of excellent customer service and support.
- Responsibility for the control and monitoring of budgets as well as ensuring effective expense planning and cost controls.
- Crisis management and complaint handling.
- Cooperation with our production units across the World
You are driven to succeed and will always go the extra mile for your customers, friends, family. You are focused on getting great results, but you don’t forget to have a good time whilst getting there. You are outgoing and positive. You are great at whatever you put your mind to, but that never makes you arrogant. You believe that by being hands-on and getting stuck in, nothing is impossible. You are passionate about travelling and meeting people from all over the world.
You have the following requirements:
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in sales, or business development
- An undergraduate degree qualification or equivalent, preferably in marketing, business, administration or a related discipline.
- Experience of managing a team while being hands-on
- Native Chinese speaker
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Previous experience working with education or boarding schools is welcomed but not an absolute must.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, who thrives under high pressure and wants to work in an uncontrolled environment with very few restrictions.
- You have a highly sales-oriented mindset, a customer-focused nature with built-in cultural awareness, you have a passion for sales and reaching targets
- Proactive, aggressive and able to work independently.
- Positive attitude and ability to see opportunities
- You are a creative but strategic thinker - with a passion for details.
- Overseas experience from either living or studying abroad in a foreign country
- An ability to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines
- A flexible attitude towards work - you are not, and do not wish to be a 9-5 person.
- Strong networker
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and communication skills, so as to be able to deal with a variety of stakeholders.
- A clear understanding of education system in Taiwan and a potential network within the educational institutes are a big plus, previous experience within the high-end segment is another.
- Willingness and ability to occasionally travel within Taiwan and abroad is necessary.
EF Education First is the world's largest private education company. We now have 40,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 53 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you. Please send us your CV and cover letter in English.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top