We’re looking for a fun-loving junior copywriter, who’s both full of ideas and a stickler for grammar, to join our offline creative team for a six-month internship. We’re a friendly gang who love nothing more than finding typos, searching for synonyms and creating top-notch marketing material – so if that sounds like your idea of fun, we want to hear from you.
This position is based in Zurich, Switzerland – a pretty city where the chocolate supply never ends, the shops are trendy and the mountain views are to die for. The public transport is always on time too, which is nice.
As a copywriter intern, you will be:
- Part of a tight copy team
- Working alongside a young, international, highly-talented, multi-skilled and modest publications team of about 20 people
- Devising and creating offline content as part of a large global company
- Sourcing, managing and fact-checking content for all marketing material
- Supporting the copywriters and designers to ensure quality and consistency
- Implementing strategic messaging across all print material
- Playing a key role in supporting EF offices around the world
- Be a native English-speaker
- Be passionate about writing
- Be known for your attention to detail
- Boast a constantly evolving skill set
- Be overflowing with creative ideas
- Be able to work independently and as an important member of the team
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to thrive under pressure and think on your feet
- Be able to deliver projects on time
- Have the right to work in Switzerland (a European passport holder or Swiss work permit holder). This is very important because we can’t process any applications that don’t fulfill this requirement. Sad times.
Please apply with your CV, cover letter and writing samples.
We are 40,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 53 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top