Become part of a team responsible for the creation of innovative new courses for teens and young learners and enjoy the opportunity to participate in all stages of the development and production process from shaping the concept and creating materials, through to final implementation across all E1 regions.
Be responsible for copy writing and editing of support documents as part of the publishing team who create new courses for students from 3 ‒ 18 years old.
- Developing and writing training content, support materials and documentation for new courses.
- Writing parent-facing copy for progress updates, homework assignments and product descriptions.
- Proactively participating in the entire development process when required.
- Copy editing course information to be suitable for alternative audiences and usages.
- Adhering to and further developing a non-content house style guide to complement content house style guide and general design principles of EF Kids and Teens.
- Collaborating with content, assessment and editorial teams to ensure that all produced copy and materials are aligned with the product approach and principles and that all audiences receive a consistent message.
- Experience in writing non-academic copy
- Exceptional standard of written English
- Bachelor degree
- TEFL Qualification (CELTA equivalent or above)
- CEFR C2 level of English (mastery)
- Experience editing both print and digital content
- Ability to copy edit 2-10 pages per hour
- Ability to proof read 9-13 pages per hour
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Content writing, and/or media production experience
EF is the world leader in international education. Our mission is to open the world through education, and so far we have helped over 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree.
EF English First specifically provides young children and teenagers with a faster way to learn English through our advanced learning systems combining face-to-face and online learning. We not only teach students how to communicate in English but we also give them the confidence and skills they need for a successful life. EF Labs for Kids and Teens is responsible for developing and implementing new educational products in our network of 250 English First schools located across China, Russia and Indonesia.
EF is an equal opportunities employer and offers a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top