Content Marketing Coordinator
The Content Marketing Coordinator sits within the wider Global Brand team and will support the Content Director with all project duties. They are responsible for the creation and execution of content for Hult’s various online platforms and content channels.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for marketing, be hyper organized, task orientated and have an excellent attention to detail.
As part of your role, you will work closely alongside the wider brand, marketing, and creative teams–perfect for candidates, who want to put 100% in their role whilst getting exposure to the different opportunities in a global marketing and branding team.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Create, update and maintain content on hult.edu, online application portal and and other online platforms, according to brand guidelines using CMS systems (Sitecore/Wordpress).
- Ensure the proper use of SEO optimization (tagging and metadata) on blog posts.
- Manage database of external online directories and listings, and regularly ensure that directory content is up to date according to school and program changes.
- Maintain and update content library in Salesforce ensuring use of appropriate tags.
- Maintain Hult’s testimonial database.
- Brief and track creative requests for assets required for website updates.
- Provide copywriting support as needed for a wide variety of projects.
- Provide research support for content projects.
- Provide proofreading support as needed.
- Assist the content team in any other content projects as required.
Desired skills and experience:
- Bachelor degree.
- 1-2 years relevant experience. Ideally either in project management or online marketing.
- Excellent communication skills with native fluency in English and strong written skills.
- Experience using CMS systems such as Wordpress and Sitecore.
- Hyper-organized and highly detailed orientated.
- A strong work ethic and focused on task completion.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proactive with a team spirit, and thrives in a fast paced environment.
- Working/studying abroad/ higher education experience and/or in a startup environment.
- A passion for education.
- Must have the right to work in the UK.
Please note that you must have the right to work in the UK to be considered for this position.
Hult International Business School is a leading global business school offering a Bachelor degree, full-time and part-time Master degrees, one year accelerated and part-time Executive MBAs, a Doctoral program and Ashridge Executive Education programs.
Hult’s innovative curriculum is taught by inspiring professors who possess real-world business experience. In addition, students gain unrivaled global business perspectives through Hult’s unique Global Campus Rotation - which allows students to study on a combination of Hult’s five campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai and Shanghai, as well as Hult’s rotation centers in New York City and Ashridge. With students representing 140 nationalities, Hult International Business School is a microcosm of the global economy that rewards those who can conduct business that transcends borders.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world.
By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Hult International Business School, Inc. is a non-profit corporation organized in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges to award US degrees. Hult has a strategic alliance with Ashridge, which is a legally separate UK charity and has the power to award UK degrees. Hult and Ashridge present a combined position under a common brand and operate as an integrated educational institution, which leverages on the strengths of both.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top