Content and Social Media Specialist
Content & Social Media Specialist
Cultural Care Au Pair
Cultural Care Au Pair (a division of EF Education First) is seeking a passionate, happy, energetic Content & Social Media Specialist join our growing in-house marketing group based in Luzern, Switzerland.
Playing a key role in the company’s overall marketing and demand-generation efforts, you’ll be our resident expert in all things au pair and digital media – guiding us into new and emerging channels, and helping to build and expand our worldwide community of au pairs.
As an expert content strategist and master of all things social media, you’ll be responsible for the planning, production, and distribution of relevant, compelling content that engages our audience and helps build the brand and business on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, and wherever else you think we should be.
You’ll brainstorm new ideas, and then regularly bring them to life with our team of designers, writers, producers, and coders, making sure that everyone understands the “how”, “why”, “what” and “where” of the strategy along the way.
You’ll help launch podcasts, create videos, write blog posts, launch websites, and develop all sorts of other content that will live across our owned brand channels and beyond.
And you’ll work to identify influencers in the au pair community, adding them to our ambassador and content-creator network.
So if you live at the intersection of content, creative, social media, and strategy, we’d love to hear from you.
Please include a cover letter and any relevant work examples with your application.
- Be our content and social media mastermind, working with other members of the marketing team to make sure that our owned channels are consistently filled with engaging and effective content.
- Create plans and strategy recommendations that help our creative team develop content that inspires and moves prospects into action
- Build content plans and calendars, tailoring messages to the needs of our various audiences
- Expand our community via blogger outreach efforts and other content partnership initiatives
- Identify opportunities to engage with our core audiences in new and innovative ways
- You are a natural content creator with regular personal use of (and loads of followers on) social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, etc.
- You deftly balance the vision of a creative, the rigor of a strategist, the hustle of a producer, and the discipline of a project manager
- You bring an entrepreneurial spirit, and the scrappiness to do more with less, and just make it happen
- You have the flexibility to move easily between long and short form, text and graphic, video and photo, all the while understanding when each is appropriate to use
- You have a keen understanding of which assets or messages, go into which channels, and why
- You are in-step with the latest online trends, and have a clear understanding the current content consumption habits of our audience(s)
- You have excellent communication, writing, and speaking skills
- You MUST be eligible for a Swiss work permit
- You MUST be fluent in English (additional languages are beneficial)
Cultural Care Au Pair is a division of EF Education First, the world leader in international education.
About EF Education First
We’re 43,500 small. We’re teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities—and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top