Content and Social Media Specialist
Content & Social Media Specialist
Cultural Care Au Pair
Cultural Care Au Pair (a division of EF Education First) is seeking a passionate, happy, energetic former au pair to join our growing in-house marketing group as Content & Social Media Specialist.
Playing a key role in the company’s overall marketing efforts, you’ll be our resident expert in all things au pair and digital media – guiding us into new and emerging channels, and helping to build and expand our worldwide community of au pairs.
As an expert content creator and master of all things social media, you’ll serve as the face and voice of our brand on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, and wherever else you think we should be.
You’ll brainstorm new ideas, and then regularly bring them to life with our team of designers, writers, producers, and coders.
You’ll help launch podcasts, create videos, write blog posts, and develop all sorts of other content that will live across our owned brand channels and beyond.
And you’ll work to identify influencers in the au pair community, adding them to our ambassador and content-creator network.
So if you’ve got an eye for great content, experience in cultural exchange, and the ability to build a social media following, we want to talk to you.
- Be our social media and content mastermind, working with other members of the marketing team to make sure that our owned channels are consistently filled with engaging content.
- Serve as a storyteller, helping to create compelling content that inspires and moves prospects into action
- Build content plans and calendars, tailoring messages to the needs of our various audiences
- Participate in social media, and develop content as yourself (e.g. hosting a YouTube show or podcast), on our behalf
- Expand our community via blogger outreach efforts and other content partnership initiatives
- Identify opportunities to engage with our core audiences in new and innovative ways
- You have a true passion for cultural exchange and experience as an au pair
- You are a natural content creator with regular personal use of (and loads of followers on) social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, etc.
- You deftly balance the vision of a creative, the rigor of a strategist, the hustle of a producer, and the discipline of a project manager
- You bring an entrepreneurial spirit, and the scrappiness to do more with less, and just make it happen
- You have the flexibility to move easily between long and short form, text and graphic, video and photo, all the while understanding when each is appropriate to use
- You have a keen understanding of which assets or messages, go into which channels, and why
- You are in-step with the latest online trends, and have a clear understanding the current content consumption habits of our audience(s)
- You have excellent communication, writing, and speaking skills
- You are comfortable and natural on camera
- You MUST be eligible for a Swiss work permit
- You MUST be fluent in English (additional languages are beneficial)
Please include links to your social media profiles (YouTube, Twitter, Instagram) and other relevant work samples (video, photography, writing, etc.) with your application.
Cultural Care Au Pair is a division of EF Education First, the world leader in international education.
About EF Education First
We’re 43,500 small. We’re teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities—and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.
Back to top