Cultural Care Au Pair
Ann Arbor, MI (Independent Contractor)
Cultural Care, an innovative provider of quality, flexible and affordable in-home childcare, is seeking a compassionate and communicative Childcare Consultant to join their growing team! In this exciting and immeasurably rewarding role, you will provide on-the-ground support to au pairs (nannies) as well as their host families during their time together. This is an excellent opportunity for those who embrace cultural exchange and enjoy meeting and working with people from other countries and cultures.
We are seeking open-minded, passionate individuals who will strive to bring families and au pairs closer together – offering support, encouragement and direction for both parties. If you are an innovative problem solver with an entrepreneurial spirit and sincere appreciation for the importance of quality childcare, then Cultural Care may be the right place for you to display your talents and develop both personally and professionally as a Childcare Consultant!
As a Childcare Consultant for Cultural Care, you will work with au pairs from around the world! This opportunity also carries the potential for national and international travel. You will ensure that our clients and au pairs meet all government regulations, including guidelines set in place by the U.S. Department of State.
Additional responsibilities for the Childcare Consultant include:
- Screening and interviewing host families
- Ensuring we recruit quality families and au pairs
- Verifying host family references
- Holding monthly au pair meetings
- Maintaining monthly contact with host families
- Fielding questions and inquiries in your region
- Conducting mediations to resolve concerns
- Housing displaced au pairs in emergency situations
- Engaging in Internet and Grass Roots marketing efforts
- Networking within your current community
This independent contractor opportunity has a little bit of everything including the opportunity to earn incentives which include commissions and travel! This opportunity requires complete neutrality and excellent customer service skills. We are also seeking people who are able to grow awareness about our program in their local area, through referrals and extensive marketing efforts.
Additional requirements of the Childcare Consultant include:
- Bachelor’s degree or work experience equivalent
- A reliable form of transportation
- Customer Service experience, a plus
- Sales and/or Marketing experience, a plus
- Salesforce.com experience, a plus
Back to top