Cultural Care Au Pair
San Francisco, CA (Independent Contractor)
At Cultural Care Au Pair, we help families across the country secure childcare that provides flexibility, trust and cultural exchange. Your role as the on-the-ground face of our company is the most important aspect of a remarkable program experience for both host families and au pairs.
Specifically, your role will be:
- Supporting host families and au pairs throughout the course of the program year
- Screening and interviewing host families
- Overseeing compliance with Department of State Regulations
- Promoting the program through connections in your local community
Local Childcare Consultants represent Cultural Care Au Pair in communities all across the country. Over the course of a program year, you'll build rapport and develop relationships with au pairs and host families, ensuring they have all the support and guidance needed for a successful experience.
Joining our team of Local Childcare Consultants is a fantastic and flexible role for someone who enjoys taking a proactive and collaborative approach to their work, connects quickly with others, can think on his/her feet, and has a true passion for cultural exchange. You'll join a team of charismatic and dedicated childcare professionals, and benefit from all the resources and support you need to make each match between a family and their au pair into a success story.
A successful Local Childcare Consultant . . .
- Inspires and motivates others toward achieving a common goal
- Makes decisions collaboratively
- Is extroverted, warm, enthusiastic and empathetic
- Thrives when handling a variety of tasks
- Leads and persuades others in a constructive way
- Has a strong commitment to results
- Contact new au pairs within 48 hours of their arrival and conduct an in-home orientation within 2 weeks
- Host monthly au pair meetings
- Contact host families monthly
- Hold 2 Host Family Day Conferences each year
- Field questions and inquiries in your region
- Conduct mediations during the initial adjustment period and as needed
- Ensure that we recruit quality families with reasonable program expectations
- Conduct a host family interview
- Verify host family references
- Enforce U.S. Department of State regulations
- Provide monthly documentation of host family and au pair contact and support
- Initiate grassroots marketing efforts
- Generate "word of mouth" referrals
- Network through local events
- Follow up with leads and opportunities about the program
If this sounds like you, we want you on our team! To learn more and submit your qualifications, please visit us at http://consultant.culturalcare.com/local-childcare-consultant.html.
The Local Childcare Consultant role is a flexible W-9 independent contractor opportunity. You have the ability to earn monthly payment, commissions, and earn the opportunity to travel.
We look forward to hearing from you!
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top