Client Services Project Manager
Client Services Project Specialists are expert at managing complex, high value projects, internal teams, client relationships, financial monitoring and reporting. They have proven skills as excellent communicators, able to influence and negotiate with senior colleagues and clients to ensure projects are delivered to a very high standard. Project Managers are creative innovators who will find the most efficient solutions to the demands of a high workload and share best practice with colleagues.
- Proactive project management of client executive education projects to ensure projects run smoothly; ability to set up and manage a project plan with progress/risk/issue reporting internally and to the client.
- Set up and track the project budget to monitor and report costs and remaining budget, suggest and implement ways to save costs and increase margin.
- Ensure project activities take place on time and to client satisfaction; the participant experience, planning and booking logistics and resources, organizing & attending project meetings, ensuring regular updates on milestones and actions.
- Proactively identify resource needs and escalate to management to allocate appropriate resources. Delegate work effectively to these assigned resources and other internal teams, e.g. Admin, Print, Design, Faculty.
- Build an excellent, trusted relationship with the client, to be proactive in understanding and meeting their needs, avoid disappointments, suggest new ways of doing things where appropriate and other product opportunities within Ashridge to renew and grow business.
- Build effective relationships with internal stakeholders acting as advocate and trusted go-to person for their clients’ needs. Stakeholders include Faculty, Associates, Product and Research, other internal teams e.g. Finance and House, and within Client Services
- Accurate and timely use of our systems to produce client invoices, pay suppliers (including Associates) report and monitor payment and manage debt.
- Be an expert at advising, setting up and using strategic technical platforms including SalesForce/FinancialForce, our learning management systems (Canvas) and participant communication (Zoom).
- Lead and actively promote best practice amongst colleagues, creating noticeable improvements.
- Manage other ad-hoc internal projects as required from time to time by Line Manager, providing support to immediate and wider Ashridge
- Client focused with a passion for delivering excellent service
- An excellent communicator both written and verbal, credible with senior clients and Faculty, able to quickly forge professional relationships with all stakeholders
- Project management experience
- Ability to negotiate and influence Faculty and external clients e.g. to ensure the client work is robustly managed and stakeholders are clear on their responsibilities
- A decision maker with the ability to recognise when to defer and when to act
- Commercially aware, understanding contracts, pricing, budgets, cost implications
- Ability to work independently and delegate to team members when necessary
- Organised, detail orientated, able to multi-task and meet deadlines in a pressurized environment
- Proactive & efficient approach to work and tasks
- Technically confident, a quick learner with strong computer skills e.g. (Microsoft packages, Canvas, Finance Force, Zoom)
- A calm demeanour
- A positive outlook, full of initiative and proactivity, flexible to cope in a changing environment
- Educated to A level standard with a record of achievement
- Educated to degree level or relevant business qualification
- Project Management qualification
Benefits include 25 days holiday, meals and refreshments while on duty, free use of the leisure facilities and access to the company pension scheme and healthcare schemes. It is essential to have your own transport and free parking is available.
Please note that you must have the right to work in EU to be considered for this position.
Ashridge Executive Education is one of three operating divisions of Hult International Business School. Hult is a global institution with campuses in Boston, Dubai, San Francisco, Shanghai and three in or near London. The School's mission is to transform the lives of individuals and organisations by providing an exceptionally valuable and enduring education that brings together people, cultures, and ideas from all around the world.
Become the world’s most relevant business school
At the heart of Ashridge Executive Education is the Ashridge (Bonar Law Memorial) Trust, a major UK charity incorporated by Act of Parliament that exists to provide global executive education together with appropriate research and to maintain Ashridge House and Gardens for the benefit of the nation. The Ashridge site in Berkhamsted acts as both the hub for this global operation and as a major conference centre.
Back to top