Client Relationship Director - London
Job Title - Client Relationship Director
Reports To: Regional MD
Ashridge Executive Education (AEE) is looking for a Client Relationship Director (CRD), to act as a main point of contact for our clients. The CRD will be focused on client satisfaction, client retention and client growth by making them aware of our full executive education offering. This is an exciting opportunity to play a significant role in the continued rapid growth across all parts of the AEE Sales function.
- Account management of a number of clients with larger than approx. 500k annual revenue
- Be a trusted advisor to the clients gaining a good understanding of their needs to identify where Ashridge can challenge them and add value
- Identify customer learning and development needs and suggest the best solution, calling in expert advice as needed
- Be a central point of contact for the client at all times – independent of programmes running (i.e. objective for independent feedback)
- Liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams - joining up all activities we undertake with client – research, Open programs, Customised Client Solutions, consulting practice, coaching, Virtual Ashridge and conferences etc.
- Work with the marketing team to present targeted events to clients
- Informing Clients of the different products available to them at Ashridge or within the wider organisation highlighting other interventions they could do with us
- Keep Clients up to date with the ‘exciting things’ we’re doing – being ‘one step ahead’ of their potential needs and L&D trends
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives - assist with high severity requests or escalate issues as needed
- Scheduling initial dates for programmes and resource booking
- Greeting and hosting clients on site
For the business
- Commercial negotiation and management to include process support – negotiation, contract, profitability, invoicing
- Creation and support of account plans
- Collaborate with our sales and marketing teams to:
- Identify new opportunities (where support is needed)
- Collect feedback on exciting work with clients (for case studies) to include what clients want, what we’re doing well and what events to run
- Feedback on issues or concerns within the industry sector, identify key themes and where these intersect with Ashridge specialisms (e.g. diversity agenda, cultural awareness).
- Link across to what the latest research is - open research projects etc.
- Establish ideas for new programmes, masterclasses and customised sessions.
- Account management to include planning, contracts, preparing monthly and quarterly reports on progress and account status to both internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Deep knowledge of the executive education sector – experience required
- Relationship builder
- Commercial acumen
- Positive and professionally passionate
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Thrives under pressure and in a target driven environment
- A passion for Executive Education
- Strong presence with solid influencing skills
- Foreign language capability
AEE is an equal opportunities employer. If you are motivated by the prospect of an exciting developmental opportunity in a growing and fast paced sales environment, we want to hear from you.
Applications should consist of a CV (no more than 2 pages); and a summary (400 words max), setting out why you think you are suitable candidate for this role.
Ashridge Executive Education is one of three operating divisions of Hult International Business School. Hult is a global institution with campuses in Boston, Dubai, San Francisco, Shanghai and three in or near London. The School's mission is to transform the lives of individuals and organisations by providing an exceptionally valuable and enduring education that brings together people, cultures, and ideas from all around the world.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world.
Benefits include 25 days holiday, meals and refreshments while on duty, free use of the leisure facilities and access to the company pension scheme and healthcare schemes. It is essential to have your own transport and free parking is available.
Please note that you must have the right to work in EU to be considered for this position.
At the heart of Ashridge Executive Education is the Ashridge (Bonar Law Memorial) Trust, a major UK charity incorporated by Act of Parliament that exists to provide global executive education together with appropriate research and to maintain Ashridge House and Gardens for the benefit of the nation. The Ashridge site in Berkhamsted acts as both the hub for this global operation and as a major conference centre.
Hult International Business School, Inc. is a non-profit corporation organised in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges to award US degrees. Hult has a strategic alliance with Ashridge, which is a legally separate UK charity and has the power to award UK degrees. Hult and Ashridge present a combined position under a common brand and operate as an integrated educational institution, which leverages on the strengths of both.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top