Center Operations Manager
- Assist CGM to create a customer-focused service organization, where customer can enjoy their learning experience at a EF center
- Drive customer satisfaction through improvement of key satisfaction indicators, eg. Net Promoter Score, Student Lifecycle Management service coverage and exceptional cases handling (eg. refund, complaints).
- Ownership of center facility management, ensuring pleasant physical environment and excellent English learning atmosphere.
- Lead service operations team to collaborate with center sales in providing streamlined post-sales service, which ultimately contributes to the growth of center retention revenue.
- Facilitate service operations staff job satisfaction, competency enhancement and career development.
- Carry out other administrative duties at this role, including but not limited to service operations staff performance measurement and bonus calculation, etc.
- Work with CGM and regional RED on operations staff hiring and retention.
- Assess center staff service operations training needs; identify resources; work with NSO team to develop and provide training; on-the-job evaluate training results.
- Responsible for center operating process optimization: bridge between center and central teams by collecting, analyzing and prioritizing voices of customers; communicate recommendations back to the central service operations team for strategy formulation.
- Work with central service operations team in implementing national policies and processes, ensuring center’s operations is compliance with national standards.
- Work with CEM and CSM to deliver center course schedule and schedule optimization.
- Support CGM in optimizing center cost.
- Undergraduate degree (or above)
- 5+ years of working experience, at least 2 years team management experience in service and relevant industries or customer-oriented functions
- Overseas experience is preferred but not required
- Excellent communications skill: good listener, open-minded and high level of empathy
- Proficient English competency in both oral and written, can communicate confidently and fluently with international staff
- Customer-focused and result-oriented
- The ability to interpret strategies and execute tactics in a multi-cultural environment
- Able to make quick and sound decision under tight deadlines and high pressure
- The ability of coaching team members in problem solving and best practice sharing
- Passionate, creative and motivational team leader
- Perform independently with limited guidance in a dynamic environment
- Be flexible to working hours; able to work during weekends if required
This is a position for people who want to develop people management, customer service delivery skills and service operations skills. In this role, people are given the responsibilities and ownership to drive a center’s operational and service excellence. By working in a multi-department environment, people are exposed to different aspects of the business, which leads to bigger roles with increasing operations scope or center general management responsibility.
Back to top