Center Operations Manager
- Assist CGM to create a customer-focused service organization, where customer can enjoy their learning experience at a EF center
- Drive customer satisfaction through improvement of key satisfaction indicators, eg. Net Promoter Score, Student Lifecycle Management service coverage and exceptional cases handling (eg. refund, complaints).
- Ownership of center facility management, ensuring pleasant physical environment and excellent English learning atmosphere.
- Lead service operations team to collaborate with center sales in providing streamlined post-sales service, which ultimately contributes to the growth of center retention revenue.
- Facilitate service operations staff job satisfaction, competency enhancement and career development.
- Carry out other administrative duties at this role, including but not limited to service operations staff performance measurement and bonus calculation, etc.
- Work with CGM and regional RED on operations staff hiring and retention.
- Assess center staff service operations training needs; identify resources; work with NSO team to develop and provide training; on-the-job evaluate training results.
- Responsible for center operating process optimization: bridge between center and central teams by collecting, analyzing and prioritizing voices of customers; communicate recommendations back to the central service operations team for strategy formulation.
- Work with central service operations team in implementing national policies and processes, ensuring center’s operations is compliance with national standards.
- Work with CEM and CSM to deliver center course schedule and schedule optimization.
- Support CGM in optimizing center cost.
- Undergraduate degree (or above)
- 5+ years of working experience, at least 2 years team management experience in service and relevant industries or customer-oriented functions
- Overseas experience is preferred but not required
- Excellent communications skill: good listener, open-minded and high level of empathy
- Proficient English competency in both oral and written, can communicate confidently and fluently with international staff
- Customer-focused and result-oriented
- The ability to interpret strategies and execute tactics in a multi-cultural environment
- Able to make quick and sound decision under tight deadlines and high pressure
- The ability of coaching team members in problem solving and best practice sharing
- Passionate, creative and motivational team leader
- Perform independently with limited guidance in a dynamic environment
- Be flexible to working hours; able to work during weekends if required
This is a position for people who want to develop people management, customer service delivery skills and service operations skills. In this role, people are given the responsibilities and ownership to drive a center’s operational and service excellence. By working in a multi-department environment, people are exposed to different aspects of the business, which leads to bigger roles with increasing operations scope or center general management responsibility.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top