Center General Manager
* This position is only open to Chinese citizen.
- Marketing - Plan and executive school marketing activities to build, maintain and promote the EF English First brand name in the local market, attract potential customers for telephone and visits, sales and re-sales.
- Operations - Work with the Director of Studies to implement the Operations Manual and to ensure teaching quality continually improves.
- Sales - Supervise the senior course consultant and the sales team to improve the sales process, monitor the sales team and meet budgeted sales targets.
- Recruiting and Training - Be in charge of staff employment, ensure all staff receive appropriate training and participate in evaluations of both Chinese and foreign staff.
- Finance and Accounting - Ensure accounting tasks are carried out effectively and clearly; create annual budget, arrange the payment of reasonable expenses according to budget and approved guidelines
- Logistics - Ensure that all departments have timely and effective logistics support.
- Technology and Systems - Make sure IT and computer equipment meets the English First standard. Ensure that all relevant information is registered in properly in the production system
- 7-10 years work experience and at least 3 years on senior management position in fast-paced growth environment
- Preferably in service industry
- Had independently handled overall management and experienced work with people from different culture.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven track record in team leadership and staff management
- Sales and marketing background, previous experience in meeting sales targets a plus
- Organizational abilities, detail-oriented and able to manage complex multifaceted organization
- Can work under pressure, creative, problem-solving and self-motivated
- Good people management skill, able to hire, train and monitor staff
- Basic finance management skills
- Good computer skills, including MS-Office.
- Bachelor degree or above in business management or related
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top