Center Education Manager
EF English First is currently seeking Teacher Managers at our adult schools in Beijing and across China. As a Center Education Manager at EF English Centers, you will lead and manage a team of teachers to ensure high academic quality.
ABOUT THE POSITIONThe Center Education Manager is responsible for managing education services in their center. This person leads, manages and oversees the quality and quantity of education services so as to provide students and potential students with a consistent industry leading experience. This is achieved by actively working with all center staff and promoting and ensuring exemplary service through a culture of teamwork, collaboration and support at all times.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIESDeliver regular lessons and demonstration classes to the highest standards
Ensure effective scheduling of classes, extra-curricular activities and events
Arrange school induction for new teachers; lead regular teacher training workshops
Assess academic staff’s performance and provide constructive feedback together with developmental plans
Work closely with the Center General Managers and other supervisors to ensure inter-departmental co-operation and effective communication
Update and consult Regional Education Manager to guarantee smooth product implementation and overall academic operations
Assist Product Development in testing and implementing new EF products and courses
- CELTA/Trinity Cert (or equivalent) and 4+ years of adult ESL teaching experience
- Management experience with responsibility for a team, preferably in ESL/EFL
- Strong communication skills, flexible and proactive
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTSTo be considered for this role, applicants must be citizens from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa to meet China's visa regulations.
- 15,000 - 17,000 RMB monthly, based on experience
- 8,000 RMB annual flight allowance
- Sponsored legal Z work visa
- 10,000 RMB salary advance available
- Health insurance
- 10 paid annual leave days plus 11 national holidays
- Airport pick-up upon arrival
- Free hotel accommodation during your first two weeks at EF English First
- ESL certification programs including Cambridge TKT, Trinity CertTESOL, Trinity DipTESOL and Cambridge IDLTM
- Free Mandarin Chinese lessons
- Weekly EF sponsored social events
- Teacher advantages discount scheme
- Job rotation scheme
ABOUT EF ENGLISH FIRSTEF English First is the world's leading privately owned education company. Founded in 1965, EF operates in over 50 countries around the world. We have vacancies for teaching positions across China so if you prefer the fast paced city life like Shanghai, or want to be immersed in the more traditional culture of a smaller city, we probably have the position for you. We have both Kids & Teens schools and Adult schools in over 60 Cities in China.
Back to top