Center Education Manager
Location: All Regions in China
Synopsis: As a Center Education Manager at EF English Centers, you will lead and manage a team of teachers to ensure high academic quality while balancing production efficiency. You will support the Center General Manager to drive customer satisfaction and student retention in one center catering for adult English learners.
The Center Education Manager is responsible for managing education services in their center. This person leads, manages and oversees the quality and quantity of education services so as to provide students and potential students with a consistent industry leading experience. This is achieved by actively working with all center staff and promoting and ensuring exemplary service through a culture of teamwork, collaboration and support at all times.
- Deliver regular lessons and demonstration classes to the highest standards
- Ensure effective scheduling of classes, extra-curricular activities and events
- Arrange school induction for new teachers; lead regular teacher training workshops
- Assess academic staff’s performance and provide constructive feedback together with developmental plans
- Work closely with the Center General Managers and other supervisors to ensure inter-departmental co-operation and effective communication
- Update and consult Regional Education Manager to guarantee smooth product implementation and overall academic operations
- Assist Product Development in testing and implementing new EF products and courses
- Diploma/Certificate level qualification (or equivalent) in TESOL, TEFL or Applied Linguistics
- No less than 3 years of adult ESL teaching experience
- 2+ years of management experience, preferably in ESL/EFL
- Strong communication skills
- Role model to others in terms of teaching ability and professional conduct
- Friendly, approachable and supportive
- Professional and smart appearance
- Service minded
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top