Business Solution Architect
• Strategic responsibility that E1(kids and teens) Business Systems architecture are meeting the business requirements.
• Alignment of the Business Systems business requirements with technical solutions making sure that the solution supports the product line’s business goals.
• Optimization of information management through an understanding of evolving business needs and technology capabilities.
• Promotion of shared infrastructure and applications to reduce costs and improve information flow. Ensure that projects do not duplicate functionality or diverge from each other and business and IT strategies.
• Work with Product Owner(s) to provide a consensus based business systems solution that is scalable, adaptable and in synchronization with ever-changing business needs.
• Risk Management of information and IT assets through appropriate standards and security policies.
• Direct or indirect involvement in the development of policies, standards and guidelines that direct the selection, development, implementation and use of Information Technology within the business.
Skills and knowledge
• Systems thinking - the ability to see how parts interact with the whole ("big picture"-thinking)
• Extensive knowledge of Force.com platform applications
• Knowledge of the education training industry preferred
• Comprehensive knowledge of hardware, software, application, and systems engineering
• Knowledge of IT governance and operations
• Knowledge of financial modeling as it pertains to IT investment
• Interpersonal and leadership skills - servant leadership, collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken in English
• Ability to explain complex technical issues in a way that non-technical people may understand
• Project and program management planning and organizational skills
• Customer service orientation
• Time management and prioritization
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top