Business Intelligence Analyst
We are recruiting a senior business analyst with high passion, collaboration and strong analytics skills to bring actionable insights into our product development lifecycle. You will have the opportunity to work with a group of smart people to make things different in the world leading education company, Education First.
As a senior business analyst of EF Learning Labs (EF Labs), you will interface with business leaders from different business units, provide quantities support and analytical insights on a wide array of digital learning products, spanning multiple device/platforms, to a vibrant group Product Owners (POs) and business stakeholders, and influence millions of students around the globe.
- Maintain and improve existing reporting on key products metrics
- Partner with POs and business stakeholders to understand and articulate ad-hoc reporting and analysis requirements
- Collaborate with POs, business stakeholders and technical teams to define detailed data collection plan
- Research, conduct hands-on data analysis and partner with key stakeholders to dig deep insights for product and service improvement, bringing together key stakeholders to address the root problem
- Identify and implement new KPI tracking for digital products and features in various life cycles
- Support product team to build and promote data-driven product-design culture
- BS in quantities fields, e.g. Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science. Advanced degree is a plus. Be passionate about the business intelligence space.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in data-intense environment or roles. Professional services experience a plus
- Advanced data analytics skills
- Experience of the analytical tools Excel, SAS, R, and SPSS etc
- Strong SQL skill is required. Be knowledgeable on the BI visualization tools. E.G. SSRS, Tableau etc
- Ability to collaborate with partners and drive analytic projects end to end
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner
- Fluent in English. Mandarin Chinese a plus
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top