Business & Financial Analyst
Business & Financial Analyst
EF College Break
Are you hungry to bring your analytical expertise to an innovative and fast-growing organization? Are you an ambitious and self-motivated rock star? Seriously – are you?
As a College Break Business Analyst, you will use your love of numbers to develop insights that inform and guide many of our strategic, tactical and operational business decisions. If you’re ready to take your career and College Break to the next level, this opportunity just might be for you!
- Leverage and analyze vast array of data in order to achieve traveler and financial targets
- Generate insights, develop recommendations and present to senior management
- Build performance tracking dashboards, reports and models that support management decisions.
- Determine, suggest and implement promotional strategies
- Collaborate with marketing on strategic planning for integration of promotional incentives
- Analyze tour performance and forecast future demand in order to manage and optimize inventory
- Perform benchmark studies and follow market trends in order to ensure our competitive position is maintained
- Provide ad hoc analytical support on new initiatives
- Support monthly and quarterly forecast and budgeting process
- Strong analytical aptitude – degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or demonstrated analytical ability
- Ideal candidate would have 2-4 years of work experience
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with reporting dashboards such as Tableau and Qlikview a plus
- A team player with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Must be able to clearly and effectively communicate with colleagues of all experience levels and disciplines
- Adept at translating data into meaningful insights and recommendations
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- A passion for travel
EF College Break offers international tour opportunities designed to provide college students and young adults ages 18-28 with firsthand exposure to the world’s cultural, historic and natural sites as they study them. For more information, visit www.efcollegebreak.com
EF College Break is a division of EF. EF stands for “Education First”. Since 1965, we have been opening the world through education. Today we’re the world’s largest private education company- offering every imaginable way to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture, or earn an academic degree. For more information, visit http://www.careers.ef.com.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top