Business Development Specialist - Spanish speaker
We are looking for a bright, proactive and motivated Business Development Specialist to join our US Enterprise Sales team, based in our Cambridge, MA office.
The Sales Lead Qualifier, also referred to as a Business Development Specialist (BDS), will be responsible for the prospecting, initial qualifying and generating new sales leads to support Account Managers. The BDS will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prospect and make outbound calls to senior executives and qualified companies to meet quarterly sales and meeting goals
- Engage senior-level executives and proactively schedule and confirm sales meetings
- Partner with Senior Account Managers to create customized plans for sales territory
- Gather valuable market intelligence information from prospective customers
- Recruit members to attend events such as webinars or thought leadership seminars
- Grow the Sales Database through networking and prospecting
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in Salesforce.com, ensuring all communications are logged and information is accurate
Desired Skills and Experience:
- University graduate, preferably with a Business degree.
- 1+ year of experience in lead generation, business development or sales
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent telephone manners
- Driven and self-motivated, with a desire to meet and achieve goals
- Fast learner, keen to contribute to the team success
- Experience with a sales database, i.e, SalesForce a plus
- Experience utilizing LinkedIn as a lead source a plus
- Fluent Spanish language skills (minimum C1 level).
We will offer the right candidate:
- A dynamic and fast paced work environment
- International business experience
- Fun and highly motivated colleagues with a ´nothing is impossible´ and ´entrepreneurial´ attitude
- The opportunity for advancement within the sales organization by demonstrating the skills, activity and drive necessary to succeed
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. Founded in 1965, EF’s mission is to open the world through education. To date, EF has helped more than 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree. We have fifteen subsidiaries and non-profit organizations, schools and offices in over 50 countries and employ over 46,500 staff and teachers. In today’s increasingly complex and interdependent world, our mission is more relevant than ever. www.ef.com
EF Corporate Solutions is the pioneer of – and world leader in – the blended approach to English language learning. We offer value-oriented, consultative and customized language training solutions to our clients, online and through immersion training abroad. We offer a unique combination of great teachers, breakthrough technology and exceptional service linked to strategic initiatives and objectives, which adds more value to our clients’ business than any other method.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top