Business Development Manager
EF Corporate Solutions is the B2B department within EF Education First. With 50 years of experience in helping companies communicate better, EF currently works with over 2500 companies in 112 countries. www.ef.com/corporate
EF Corporate Solutions is the pioneer of – and world leader in – the blended approach to English language learning. We offer value oriented, consultative and customized language training solutions to our clients – both online and through immersion training abroad. Our unique combination of great teachers, breakthrough technology and fanatical service adds more value to our clients, and does so faster than any other method.
EF is looking for a Business Development Manager for its Corporate Solutions division, who will play a key role in the continued rapid growth of EF’s business across Brazil.
- As Business Development Manager your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to identifying, prospecting, developing and closing key clients, accounting for all phases of the sales process. You will generate revenue while developing insight into a fast-growing, international business, working with high-profile corporate clients, mainly Fortune 1000 companies.
- Develop and maintain a personal network at senior executive level (C-level) in large, mainly international, corporations across Brazil.
- As a key member of the EF Corporate Solutions team, participate in the development and implementation of the strategic sales plan for Brazil and contribute in setting best practice at global level.
Desired Skills and Experience
EF will look for candidates with the following background:
- Proven experience in building client specific sales strategy including needs analysis, buyer profiling, competitive landscape and risk assessment that addresses critical business issues.
- Strong experience developing and maintaining global, cultural, complex and long term client relationships that sustain results.
- Be a visionary in terms of where clients -by industry/geography/discipline are heading so we can get there first and lead them to victory.
- Deep experience operating at the most senior levels of a Fortune 200 Corporation.
- Personal network at Senior Management level within major global and multinational companies mandatory (network within HR Directors, Learning & Development Directors community a strong plus).
- The ideal candidate will be able to work in an entrepreneurial environment; she/he will be masterful in influencing, driving and developing power in the most precarious of situations, and will not take Defeat or No for an answer to achieve the company’s goals.
- Strong pipeline management skills.
- Global cultural experience – would have worked in different countries or in a multinational corporation or lived or studied abroad.
- Experience of working in a fast growing and dynamic environment.
- University graduate, preferably with a Business degree.
- Fluency in English and native Brazilian Portuguese.
- Hunger to develop new business – tenacity and persistence.
- Constant over-achiever, highly competitive, creative and solutions-oriented.
- Must be self-motivated, passionate, and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Enjoys challenge and a fast paced international corporate culture.
- Strong presence with solid influencing skills.
- Ability to develop long lasting business relationships.
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you.
Back to top