Business Development Executive, Sales Enablement
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Ashridge, Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, HP4 1NS
Reports To: Marketing & Sales Enablement Director
Salary: £26-28000 per annum
Are you ready to become part of a global organization, with campuses in London, Boston, San Francisco, Dubai and Shanghai? For the right person, there is endless room for growth and a lifelong career, beginning at Ashridge.
Ashridge Executive Education is one of three operating divisions of Hult International Business School. Hult is a global institution with campuses in Boston, Dubai, San Francisco, Shanghai and three in or near London. The School's mission is to transform the lives of individuals and organisations by providing an exceptionally valuable and enduring education that brings together people, cultures, and ideas from all around the world.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world.
Ashridge Executive Education (AEE) is looking for two experienced Business Development Executives (Internal), focused on producing high quality sales response documentation, supporting the sales team by leading the qualification of leads process, and researching potential client accounts. This is an exciting opportunity to play a role in the continued rapid growth across all parts of the AEE Sales function.
As the Sales Enablement Executive your responsibilities will initially include, but not be limited to:
- Liaising closely with all parts of the sales function, to respond to client needs for sales documentation, such as proposals and presentations. This will need a rapid understanding of and familiarity with, the full portfolio of products, the existing systems, pricing parameters and underlying sales principles
- Provide sales with relevant collateral at all stages throughout the sales process
- The drawing together of standardised material, in a creative way, to both answer clients’ needs and showcase the best of the AEE value proposition
- Manage each proposal process, through liaising with the relevant sales person to deliver high quality responses to client briefs/RFPs/ITTs/RFIs/PQQs
- Responsible for maintaining brand quality in all client submissions
- Editing and proofing all sales documentation
- Qualify and identify incoming inquiries and allocate to the relevant sales region
- Identify new business sales opportunities from live marketing campaigns
- Provide clients with relevant information in response to enquiries about products and services before passing the opportunity to the sale team
- Develop and create pre-meeting briefs/packs containing client insights to keep the sales team highly informed, and to aid in a more tailored proposal response
- Build relationships with account plans for client targets
- Researches and helps to identify business opportunities and reports findings to management accordingly
- Keeping up to date on all new products and services
- Develop and maintain a personal network internally at AEE
Exceptional PowerPoint and word document skills
Market and client account research skills
Familiarity with the use of CRM systems
Good attention to detail
Strong written communication skills
Interest in the executive education sector
Fluency in English
Other European languages a benefit
Fast learner; fast implementer
Thrives under pressure and in a target driven environment
Energetic, positive and professionally passionate
Constant over-achiever, highly competitive, creative and solutions-oriented
Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit
Hunger to develop– tenacity and persistence
AEE is an equal opportunities employer. If you are motivated by the prospect of an exciting developmental opportunity in a growing and fast paced sales environment, we want to hear from you.
Applications should consist of a CV (no more than 2 pages); and a summary (400 words max), setting out why you think you are a suitable candidate for this role.
Benefits & Perks
- 25 days paid holiday each year
- Complimentary daily lunch and refreshments available to all staff
- Free access to on-site gym (with swimming pool, spa, sauna, steam room, squash court and outdoor sporting facilities)
- Access to the company pension scheme and healthcare schemes
- Free staff shuttle to and from Berkhamsted station (set schedule)
- Free on-site parking
- Opportunities to travel internationally a couple of times per year
- Training and Development opportunities
Please note that you must have the right to work in EU to be considered for this position.
At the heart of Ashridge Executive Education is the Ashridge (Bonar Law Memorial) Trust, a major UK charity incorporated by Act of Parliament that exists to provide global executive education together with appropriate research and to maintain Ashridge House and Gardens for the benefit of the nation. The Ashridge site in Berkhamsted acts as both the hub for this global operation and as a major conference centre.
Hult International Business School, Inc. is a non-profit corporation organised in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges to award US degrees. Hult has a strategic alliance with Ashridge, which is a legally separate UK charity and has the power to award UK degrees. Hult and Ashridge present a combined position under a common brand and operate as an integrated educational institution, which leverages on the strengths of both.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top