Business Development Associate – EF Corporate Solutions
We are looking for a B2B Business Development Associate (BDA) in Brazil to join our vibrant Sales Team in developing business opportunities by researching and connecting with executives at the largest private and public organisations in the country. You will be offering them opportunities to grow their businesses by accelerating their employees’ cross-cultural communication and language skills.
The main goal of this role is to support our Account Managers to build Sales Pipeline by identifying the most relevant decision-makers in target organisations and sparking their interest in our solutions. You will be responsible for proactively scheduling and confirming sales meetings, while gathering valuable market intelligence from prospective customers.
What will your goals be?
- Research, identify and connect with senior stakeholders in target prospect accounts and have informative conversations by asking the right questions about their business needs and goals
- Deliver a compelling pitch on the EF Education First Corporate Solutions value proposition
- Finally, book a meeting with the Account Managers and the key decision-maker in order to progress the sales journey
- Throughout the process, partner with our Account Managers to create customised plans for specific target organisations, map the account structure and keep abreast of their business objectives in line with the EF Education First Corporate Solutions offering
- Recruit clients to attend events such as webinars or breakfast meetings
- Ensure that Salesforce contains accurate account details and contact information
How will we help you succeed? To achieve these ambitious goals, you will:
- Draw on the best solution stack available on the market. We offer premium, cutting-edge solutions that you can sell with confidence
- Have a well-designed database of high potential companies to pursue – mainly Fortune 1000 companies across various industries – so you can map and identify new business opportunities easily across your markets
- Proactively collaborate with other internal stakeholders to help you drive the sales process forward – working closely with your local team in Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success, and also with your colleagues on other teams elsewhere in Europe, and across Latin America, the US, the Middle East, and Asia
Who will succeed in this role?
We are looking for someone with at least 1 to 2 years of successful B2B business development experience, who speaks intermediate English and who has a genuine passion for initiating business conversations with multiple contacts in target organisations.
As a strong candidate, you enjoy spending most of the workday engaging with customers primarily via phone and also via email and LinkedIn. If you have experience working with education products and/or HR stakeholders, all the better. But most importantly, you are passionate about Business Development, hungry, driven, and committed to continuous learning and development. Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to try new approaches, alongside a relentless determination to deliver and achieve your target, will enable you to succeed and to build your career at a rapidly growing and extremely innovative education and travel company.
Why is EF Education First an exciting place to work?
EF Education First is the world's largest private education company, with EF Corporate Solutions being the B2B division. We deliver large-scale language training solutions for the world’s largest businesses, as well as governments and invest constantly in Product Development to ensure we are the most forward-thinking and innovative solution on the market.
As Business Development Associate, you will learn about trends in business, most particularly the digitisation of business (and e-learning) all around the world, while at the same time building your network and expertise across EF’s multiple markets.
EF is both an established company, while remaining entrepreneurial in our approach. You will be in charge of charting your own path and, at the same time, will be able to draw on resources at a massive scale. We have been in the language business for over 55 years and are over 52,000 employees strong, with offices and schools in 115 countries.
We offer the opportunity to be part of a great adventure in a dynamic global company that offers extensive career growth and plenty of development opportunities. For example, to stay up to speed, our team regularly attends conferences and events to learn about key trends and best practices in the business, so that we can serve our clients effectively. We also provide a range of training programmes, from Day 1, ensuring that you are learning and improving every day.