Business Analyst, Kids & Teens OWN China
In this medium level position, your responsibilities will include helping on marketing channel efficiency analysis, marketing budget control, financial analysis, and enhance internal finance related procedures etc.
You will have opportunity to work with a fast growing China market. You should be professional and efficient.
- Develop and prepare periodical marketing analysis package for the latest financial performance, trends, and issues related to the OWN division
- Perform marketing analysis and provide applicable data for supporting the development of regular marketing plans
- Be part of preparation of marketing annual budget and forecasts, closely monitor actual marketing cost vs. budget and forecast, deep dive to identify root causes for the deviations, suggest corrective actions to OWN division, follow-up to ensure corrective actions are taken by specific team / people
- Work with business system manager / sales analysis manager to ensure the availability of relevant marketing data from each OWN school, evaluate data integrity and accuracy, provide relevant analysis and reports to the marketing team
- Track OWN division marketing expenditure and prepare monthly marketing-finance reconciliation report
- 3+ years related working experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong business sense, excellent communication skills
- Good Oral and Written English
- Good MS-Office and accounting system skills
- Being able to maintain complex database, retrieve data easily and perform relevant analysis accordingly
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top