We are looking for an experienced business analyst to help us take our CRM solution (built on Salesforce) to a new era.
The candidate must possess good interpersonal skills as he/she will partner with business analysts and other developers to define as well as implement end to end solutions.
The job is based out of our fantastic EF office in the center of Bangalore. The chosen candidate will report to the Project Director in Zurich.
- Interface with end users and product owners in Zurich to understand feature requirements and/ or address support issues and work collaboratively with other Analyst and Development teams on more complex requests & issues.
- Requirements organization
- Translating and simplifying requirements
- Requirements management and communication
- Requirements analysis
- Support to the internal users and training of our larger Support team to help them resolve issues with Salesforce and related applications.
- Create documentation, maintain standardization and look for ways to continuously improve processes & procedures.
Desired skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Management, Information Management Systems or related field or equivalent experience required.
- 2+ years of hands on experience as a business analysis
- Experience documenting and analyzing processes, procedures, and/or policies.
- Proficiency in mastering the Microsoft Office suite, specifically MS Excel.
- Self-motivated, flexible, team player with solid multi-tasking, time management & organization expertise with the ability to manage multiple and often changing priorities.
- Attention to detail with the ability to analyze and solve complex problems as well as provide documentation, guidance and instruction to users.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with different levels within the organization as well as collaborate with cross-functional business partners and technical teams.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and embrace new technologies, applications, and solutions.
- Having worked in an Agile Project development environment is a plus
The preference will be given to those candidates that have worked in CRM domain and with Salesforce application specifically.
We are 37,000 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 52 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top