We are looking for a bright, proactive and motivated Pre-Sales Associate to join our team in Japan. The Pre-Sales Associate will be responsible for engaging senior-level executives and proactively scheduling and confirming sales meetings whilst gathering valuable market intelligence information from prospective customers.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prospect and make outbound calls to senior executives and qualified companies to meet sales and meeting goals
- Partner with Account Manager to create customised plans for sales territory, support sales cycle
and drive urgency.
- Recruit members to attend events such as webinars or breakfast meetings.
- Ensure that Salesforce contains accurate account details and contact information.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- University graduate, preferably with a Business degree.
- 1 year of experience in business development/sales
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent telephone manners
- Driven and self-motivated, with a desire to meet and achieve goals
- Fast learner, keen to contribute to the team success
We will offer the right candidate:
- A dynamic and fast paced work environment
- International business experience
- Fun and highly motivated colleagues with a ´nothing is impossible´ and ´entrepreneurial´ attitude
- Long term career opportunities
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. Founded in 1965, EF’s mission is to open the world through education. To date, EF has helped more than 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree. We have fifteen subsidiaries and non-profit organizations, schools and offices in over 50 countries and employ over 46,500 staff and teachers. In today’s increasingly complex and interdependent world, our mission is more relevant than ever.
EF Corporate Solutions is the pioneer of – and world leader in – the blended approach to English language learning. We offer value-oriented, consultative and customized language training solutions to our clients, online and through immersion training abroad. We offer a unique combination of great teachers,
breakthrough technology and exceptional service linked to strategic initiatives and objectives, which adds more value to our clients’ business than any other method.