Bilingual Traveller Support Specialist (Four-month contract)
- Toronto, Canada
Bilingual Traveler Support Specialist
EF Educational Tours Canada
Grab your passport, pack your bags, and join us at EF Education First as we revolutionize the educational travel industry and transform students into the next generation of global citizens.
As a Bilingual Traveler Support Specialist at EF Education First, you’ll work as part of a geographic territory, supporting our Sales Teams, by working closely with student travelers and their families. You’ll be responsible for speaking with our customers and confidently preparing people for their tours, assisting with tour and payment-related questions as well as completing administrative tasks and problem solving.
This role is a full-time, contract role from August through December with the possibility of transitioning into a full-time, permanent role upon contract completion.
Who we are:
- We’re travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers
- We help teachers and students discover the world
- Open and collaborative - not a cubicle in sight
- We’re global - we have offices and schools in over 50 countries
- Dedicated - we really do believe in “work hard - play hard”
Who you are:
- Bilingual - French and English
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and written
- Comfortable with spending most of your day on the phone with customers
- Customer-focused and team-oriented – you strive to make every interaction an excellent one
- Positive, energetic, and professional with excellent interpersonal skills
- Organized, detail-oriented, with the ability to keep up in a fast-paced environment
- Driven and confident enough to take initiative and solve problems independently
- Comfortable with data entry requiring speed and accuracy
A little bit about EF Education First
We’re 46,500 small with over 500 schools and offices in over 50 counties. We’re teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities—and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out www.eftours.ca to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.
Back to top