Bilingual Sales Trainer
Bilingual Sales Trainer
EF Educational Tours
As a Sales Trainer your mission is to help EF Educational Tours achieve its aggressive growth targets by driving our sales team to achieve excellence through customer-focused selling. Every day at EF is different, but every day you will be empowered to work with incredible teammates to develop sales superstars and have a meaningful impact on the organization’s success.
Who we are:
- We’re travellers, innovators, thinkers and doers
- We help teachers and students discover the world
- Open and collaborative - not a cubicle in sight
- We’re global - we have offices and schools in over 50 countries
- Dedicated - we really do believe in “work hard - play hard”
Who you are:
- Coach– You are a natural teacher. You take great pride and enjoyment in understanding what makes people tick and how to help them excel
- Passionate about Sales– You always notice sales techniques that come up in your daily life from dating to shopping online. Your passion for sales also drives you to constantly learn and refine your craft, and to help others hone theirs
- Flexible – You thrive in an ever-changing environment and are excited about the prospect of developing and implementing new ideas, strategies, and trainings
- Team Player– You are a people person. You enjoy collaborating across an organization. You see the big picture and strive to contribute on a big scale
- Sales Training Vision, Strategy & Execution – Create and execute effective, efficient, and comprehensive annual and seasonal sales training plans, working in collaboration with managers and other stakeholders across the organization
- Coaching – Provide real-time and after-the-fact call coaching (individual and group) to support customer acquisition, retention, and traveler recruitment
- Sales New Hire Onboarding – Contribute to the design, execution and evolution of EF’s signature incubator and Entrepreneurial Sales Development Program
Skills and qualifications:
- Bilingualism in English and French is strongly preferred
- Passion for sales and achieving sales excellence, with a track-record to prove it
- Knowledge of and experience with training methodology, coaching strategies, and people development
- Creative, innovative and excited by unconventional approaches and experimentation
- Strong intuition for people and what motivates them individually, and ability to adjust accordingly
- Confident, mature and professional. Able to lead by example with a positive and energetic attitude
- A genuine passion for education and travel and desire to help others see the world
Why you’ll love working here:
- Professional Development. Monthly professional development workshops, $1,500 yearly toward continued education and the opportunity to travel internationally
- Three weeks paid vacation in your first year, comprehensive health and dental benefits plans, as well as a company matching RSP plan.
- $500 yearly credit towards fitness, gym in the building, travel discounts, beer fridge, free coffee and snacks, and many opportunities to connect with colleagues at company parties and special activities.
A little bit about EF Education First:
We’re 46,500 small with over 500 schools and offices in over 50 counties. We’re teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities—and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out www.eftours.ca to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.
EF Educational Tours Canada is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. EF Educational Tours Canada will accommodate disabilities during the recruitment and selection process. Should candidates experience accessibility issues with any pages on the career site, please contact EFCanada.HumanResources@EF.com for assistance. Please note that application submissions and other inquiries are not accepted through this email.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top