Bilingual Sales Associate
Bi Lingual (Spanish/ English) Sales Associate
EF Go Ahead Tours
Get ready to join a dynamic team of learners and innovators on the forefront of the group travel industry that are helping more and more people experience the world every single day.
Tour Sales Consultants work as part of a dedicated team responsible for qualifying and generating sales to achieve growth in their regions. As part of our Sales Development Program, you’ll receive one on one attention designed to tailor your skill development and professional growth. You will have the opportunity to impact your own success by combining your strengths in sales, consulting, relationship building, and strategy. Being equally light-hearted and competitive are pluses as you’ll be joining a team motivated by hitting goals and having fun.
About the Candidate
- You speak both English and Spanish fluently.
- You get energy from influencing people to try or buy something you have told them about.
- You are a natural salesperson that enjoys working on a team, but also strives to be the best.
- You are motivated by hitting goals, and free travel.
- You’re fearless with a true entrepreneurial spirit.
- You like to move fast and have tireless energy for what you believe in.
- You’re naturally curious with an ability to ask the right questions and anticipate needs.
- You’re adaptable, competitive, and highly motivated – a team player and an individual contributor.
- You seek out feedback and run with it.
- You thrive in an open work environment where you can share ideas and learn from your peers.
- You’re passionate about travel and helping others experience the world.
Enjoy our market-leading benefits package including top of the line health coverage, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement, three weeks paid vacation your first year, and four weeks in your second year and beyond. Cross new countries off your personal bucket list with paid international business travel and so much more.
If you are interested in this position please upload your resume and a cover letter for review.
Who we are:
- We’re travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers
- We’re global - we have a presence in over 100 countries
- We’re open and collaborative - not a cubicle in sight
- We’re dedicated – we really do work hard, play hard
- We believe that the best way to learn about the world is to experience it. We want to help as many people as possible do just that.
Founded in 1965, EF’s mission is to Open the World Through Education. To date, EF has helped more than 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree. EF Go Ahead Tours, a division of EF Education First, offers industry-leading group tours for adults to destinations around the world. For more information, visit www.goaheadtours.com.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top