Beach Club staff
Job Duties: Within the Activities and leisure department, you will be part of the team responsible for ensuring a great experience whilst at our exclusive Beach Club. You would ideally enjoy the outdoors, and enjoy promoting events to our guests whilst ensuring their welfare, high level of customer service and student satisfaction at all times.
Your key tasks will consist of, but not be limited to:
- Ensuring the EF Beach Club Centre is set up prior to student and staff arrivals / and weekly student intakes.
- Participating in the management of stock and equipment.
- Ensuring the EF Lounge and/or Beach Club is set up for every session and is always well branded.
- Planning interactive games, activities and events to run during sessions.
- Ensuring information/schedules for the EF Lounge and/or Beach Club are up to date.
- Promoting activities and excursions and liaising with suppliers.
- Welfare and discipline.
- Dealing with problems and emergency situations should they arise.
- Enthusiastic, organised and a natural leader.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Capable of using own initiative.
- Responsible and flexible.
- Have the right to live and work in the country of employment.
- Complete fluency in English.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top