Beach Club Manager
Assuming overall responsibility for the smooth-running of the Beach Club Centre whilst supporting an international team and ensure a high level of customer service and student satisfaction.
Key tasks will consist of, but not be limited to:
- Ensuring the EF Beach Club Centre is set up prior to student and staff arrivals.
- Managing and motivating the team.
- Confirming all transport arrangements – Land and Sea.
- Allocate appropriate areas for Young / university / adult students.
- Overseeing the management of stock and equipment.
- Preparing and delivering staff meetings and briefings.
- Ensuring the EF Lounge and/or Beach Club is set up for every session and is always well branded.
- Planning interactive games, activities and events to run during sessions.
- Ensuring information/schedules for the EF Lounge and/or Beach Club are up to date.
- Promoting activities and excursions and liaising with suppliers.
- Monitoring and maintaining the Lounge/Beach Club equipment and stock levels.
- Work with the Activities Manager to plan and supervise EF events.
- Dealing with problems and emergency situations should they arise.
- Ensuring customer service goes above and beyond student expectations.
- Budgetary control, payroll and ensuring the Centre’s paperwork is up to date.
- Ability to plan, prioritize, motivate and manage a small group of individuals
- Ability to cooperate fully with local and foreign staff to ensure the success of the programme.
Excellent summer job for those seeking to pursue a career in management and or in hospitality and tourism.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top