Associate Tour Experience Manager
Tour Experience Manager
EF Educational Tours allows educators in North America to incorporate international travel into their lesson plans. Our escorted tours, known as the Global Classroom, bring student groups to experience first-hand the very best historic, cultural and natural sites in the world. You can learn more on www.eftours.com
EF Educational Tours is part of EF Education First, the world leader in international education. We are a multinational group employing over 43,000 staff and teachers with 500 schools and offices in over 53 countries. To date, millions of people have benefited from an EF program.
The role – Tour Experience Manager
EF Educational Tours is currently looking for an ambitious, driven and enthusiastic candidate, to join a data driven Operations department focused on optimization and continuous improvement. You will be responsible for the production, and on-tour experience of our tours, working closely with colleagues across the Operations department in Panama City and with our Sales and Product Innovation departments situated in Boston, USA. Click here for more information on our tours.
Main Areas of Responsibility
- Develop / maintain an allocation plan for each tour which meets cost, quality, and capacity limitations
- Perform tour analysis to identify potential pain points and suggest itinerary improvements
- Book components and communicate group specific information to suppliers
- Handle production related customer requests together with colleagues across the department
- Monitor projected cost per tour and ensure it is produced within budget
- Conduct pre-departure calls with Tour Directors and make final “tweaks” to itinerary to ensure great tour flow.
- Proactively monitor on-tour experience via received feedback and support groups on the road
- Continuously question the status-quo and look for ways to improve; inspire colleagues to do the same
- Strives to create a collaborative environment on day to day basis and demonstrates commitment to teamwork as well as flexibility to help colleagues when needed and share information and identified best practices openly with colleagues
- Spread positive energy and make the workplace a fun environment
- Develop effective networks within Operations as well as with Product Innovation team
Skills and Experience
- Professional working level of English and Spanish both oral and written
- Proven track record of providing excellent customer experience
- Ability to communicate and build networks effectively
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a diligent and organized fashion
EF is an equal opportunity employer and offers a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you!
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top