Associate Tour Experience Manager - ET Brochure Tours
Associate Tour Experience Manager – ET Brochure Tours
EF Educational Tours is part of EF Cultural Tours, the world’s largest privately owned tour operator specialized in Educational Travel. EF Educational Tours is a product that specializes in the teenager American and Canadian school class Market.
Lucerne until January 18th 2019. Zürich thereafter.
EF Educational Tours is currently looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic candidate to join a data driven Operations department focused on producing and continuously improving our Educational Tours.
As a Tour Experience Manager (TEM) you will be responsible for a portfolio of Tours programs in Northern Europe. By working closely with colleagues across the Operations department your main role is to ensure a beautiful experience for our customers both leading up to, and during the program.
You will also liaise with our Sales and Product Innovation departments, situated in both Europe and North America, to help improve our current programs and create new ones.
Click here for more information on our Programs.
Main Areas of Responsibility
- Build and execute on a booking strategy for each experience (activity, meal, guides) which meets cost and capacity limitations while respecting set quality standards
- Continuously improve the logistics for each itinerary to minimize travel time and maximize educational value.
- Deliver on customer requests and preferences by maintaining clear communication with suppliers and Tour Directors
- Monitor customer feedback during the experience and provide support when required
- Collaborate proactively with our Product Innovation team in Boston to develop itineraries and educational content
- Support our sales staff with expert product knowledge to help them sell and adequately prepare our customers before traveling
- Perform constant analysis to identify itinerary improvements
- Continuously questions the status-quo, looks for ways to improve and inspires colleagues to do the same
- Spreads positive energy and makes the workplace a fun environment
- Strives to create a collaborative and dynamic environment on day to day basis
- Shares information and identified best practices openly with colleagues
- Puts the customer in the center and is service minded
Requirements for the role:
- Language: Fluency in English & native speaker in either Danish, Finnish, Swedish or Norwegian Bachelor degree in business, economics, tourism or similar
- Proven track record of providing excellent customer service
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and good working knowledge of MS Excel
- Nationality of one of the EU or EFTA countries or permission to work in Switzerland
- Travel experience is a plus
If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career in the largest private education company in the world, we want to hear from you!
- Three multi-level Skype interviews
- Final Presence Interview – Lucerne Headquarters
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 580 offices and schools across 52 countries, with a global presence in 116 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you.
For more info about our great office : https://www.instagram.com/weareefswitzerland/
Back to top