Associate Director of Enrollment - Graduate Programs
Are you looking for a sales role with a truly global, entrepreneurial company that will develop, challenge, and inspire you? Hult International Business School is looking for a highly motivated, results-oriented Associate Director of Enrollment to join our international team with nearly as many nationalities as members. Hult's Boston team is committed to taking Hult’s recruitment and marketing activities to new levels, and as a member of this team, you will play a key role in this and be rewarded for your drive, innovative ideas, and results based on a very clear set of KPIs.
Why join us?
- Extremely exciting educational company
- Dynamic work environment with frequent travel
- Entrepreneurial, fast-paced, rapidly growing business
- Autonomy and personal ownership
- Global career development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Assisting the Director of Enrollment with the definition, and implementation of a go-to-market strategy to recruit internationally-minded, high quality students for our Master Degree programs from North America
- Representing the school at various fairs, conferences, and events and hosting regional info sessions and "meet and greets" in targeted cities in North America
- Advising prospective students on the programs in person or via telephone and guiding them through the enrollment & admission process
- Engage and nurture relationships from initial student contact through them arriving in class
- Executing a State of the Art customer service approach
- Working collaboratively with the Regional Marketing Team in the development of marketing strategies (paid search, email campaigns, and social media activities)
- Bachelors degree (Masters degree a plus)
- 2+ years of experience in sales, business development, or recruiting for a respected company with proven success of exceeding targets
- 1+ years of work experience and market knowledge of the educational industry in North America
- Managerial experience is an asset
- At least one year of international experience (professional or personal) and are passionate to work in a multicultural environment
- Strong business acumen, analytical ability and execution skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good telephone manner and confidence speaking on the phone
- The poise to handle the pressure and demands of our industry in a fast paced and changing environment
- A flexible and positive outlook. A young and creative mindset
- An entrepreneurial spirit and can think outside of the box
- Target driven and “nothing is impossible” positive attitude
- Native or fluent in English and preferably one to two other foreign languages
- It will help if you also have some experience in a service-oriented industry
Please note that you must have the right to work in the US to be considered for this position.
Hult International Business School is the world’s global business school offering an accelerated MBA degree, a series of one-year Master degrees, an Executive MBA degree, a Bachelor degree and Ashridge Executive Education programs. Hult’s innovative curriculum is taught by inspiring professors who possess real-world business experience. In addition, students gain unrivaled global business perspectives on Hult’s unique Global Campus Rotation - a program that allows students to study on any combination of Hult’s five campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, and Shanghai, as well as Hult’s rotation centers in New York City and Ashridge. With students representing 140 nationalities, Hult International Business School is a microcosm of the global economy that rewards those who can conduct business that transcends borders.
We love exceeding goals, we love speed, and we strive when changes happen. We are quite un-traditional in style, we are entrepreneurs. Fundamentally, we love what we do: helping students find a business school that is relevant and has the potential to change their lives.
We provide a transformational educational experience by bringing together people, cultures, and innovative ideas from around the world.
Hult International Business School, Inc. is a non-profit corporation organized in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges. Hult is a global institution with campuses in Boston, London, Dubai, San Francisco & Shanghai. The School's mission is to transform lives by providing an exceptionally valuable and enduring education that brings together people, cultures, and ideas from all around the world. Hult is affiliated with EF Education First.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top