Associate Director of Enrollment - Undergraduate Program
You will join a highly motivated team of student recruitment specialists in Cambridge to identify, advise, and enroll qualified candidates who wish to attend our globally ranked undergraduate business program. To accomplish this, you will develop existing sales channels and grow new ones through innovative, multimedia marketing initiatives that include telemarketing, direct mail, print and digital advertising, social media, and community outreach. As a result, you will easily reach - and exceed - student enrollment targets in your region.
Talents and skills
- You are passionate about international education - because you have either lived or studied abroad yourself.
- You love sales. It’s in your DNA.
- When you make a presentation, people listen. You shine at trade fairs, conferences, and open house events.
- You are service-oriented. You would enjoy counseling students through our application, enrollment, and financial aid processes.
- You are highly organized. You know which stage of the decision-making process your prospective students are in at any given moment.
- You are results-driven and hands-on. You believe nothing is impossible—if you have the right attitude and a little entrepreneurial spirit.
- You actually thrive under pressure, and enjoy fast-paced work environments.
- Enjoy travelling throughout North America and visiting students, schools and exhibitions.
- Degree from a respected university, preferably in marketing or business.
- 2 to 3-year track record of success in sales, business development, or recruitment with a respected organization.
- International work or study abroad experience.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- Strong communication skills, additional languages are a big plus.
- Appropriate visas to work in the US
Application Close Date: upon fulfillment
Position Start Date: Immediate
Please note that you must have the right to work in the USA to be considered for this position.
Hult International Business School is a leading global business school offering a Bachelor degree, full-time and part-time Master degrees, one year accelerated and part-time Executive MBAs, a Doctoral program and Ashridge Executive Education programs.
Hult’s innovative curriculum is taught by inspiring professors who possess real-world business experience. In addition, students gain unrivaled global business perspectives through Hult’s unique Global Campus Rotation - which allows students to study on a combination of Hult’s five campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai and Shanghai, as well as Hult’s rotation centers in New York City and Ashridge. With students representing 140 nationalities, Hult International Business School is a microcosm of the global economy that rewards those who can conduct business that transcends borders.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world.
By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Hult International Business School, Inc. is a non-profit corporation organized in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges to award US degrees. Hult has a strategic alliance with Ashridge, which is a legally separate UK charity and has the power to award UK degrees. Hult and Ashridge present a combined position under a common brand and operate as an integrated educational institution, which leverages on the strengths of both.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.
Back to top