Associate Director of Enrollment - Undergraduate program
Develop and implement the recruiting and marketing strategy for Hult’s Undergraduate Program in France. Working in a matrix organization, this position requires state of the art communication and organization skills as well as exceptional sales skills to reach recruiting targets while increasing student quality. The role is mainly B2C focused and requires 30-50% traveling
- Recruiting and marketing strategy in coordination with Regional Director and marketing team
- Develop and strengthen Hult off line activities especially by representing the school at various fairs, conferences, schools, and events and hosting regional info sessions and "meet and greets" in targeted cities.
- Develop and strengthen school counselor relationships
- Develop and implement Hult on line campaigns to significantly increase lead volume and quality using major search engines, social networks, bought addresses, online PR, etc
- Assist in management of the Telesales team in charge of lead funneling
- The role is very clearly sales driven
- Market research and competitor analysis
- Sales and Admission process management (direct involvement)
- Advise prospective students on the programs in person or via telephone and guiding them through the enrollment process
- Engage and nurture relationships with prospective students
- Financial aid and academic counseling
- Support preparation of files for admissions review and on-going follow up
- Cost management
- Budget management in coordination with your manager
- Management of student financial aid (scholarships and loans)
- Ensure regular cost check points
- Inter-department support and coordination (Recruiting/Marketing/Production/Academics/Finance/Career Services/ Student Services)
- Ability to best use our Sales Force CRM system, extract and interpret data
- Improve business strategies and work process systems to further enhance efficiency
- Grow talents within the team, foster team spirit and make your team go the extra mile in a challenging, yet fun and rewarding work environment
- Ongoing relationship with admission, operation and academic teams
- A Marketing/Business Administration/Equivalent degree.
- 2+ years of experience in sales, business development, or recruiting with proven success of exceeding targets
- Proven mix of strategy and execution
- Multicultural sensitivity
- Strong commercial instincts
- Strong business acumen, analytical ability and execution skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good telephone manner and confidence speaking on the phone
- The poise to handle the pressure and demands of our industry in a fast paced and changing environment
- A flexible and positive outlook. Young and creative mindset
- An entrepreneurial spirit and can think outside of the box
- Native English speaker; fluent in French is a plus
- Understanding of undergraduate programs – connections with schools and universities in the region a big plus
- Target driven and a “nothing is impossible” attitude
Hult International Business School, Inc. is a non-profit corporation organized in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges. Hult is a global institution with campuses in Boston, London, Dubai, San Francisco & Shanghai. The School's mission is to transform lives by providing an exceptionally valuable and enduring education that brings together people, cultures, and ideas from all around the world. Hult is affiliated with EF Education First.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top