Associate Director of Enrollment - Trainee
We are looking for dynamic, driven, energetic, and bilingual candidates to join our recruitment team for our outbound telesales department to support our Latin America recruiting efforts.
We love exceeding goals, we love speed, and we strive when changes happen. We are quite un-traditional in style, we are entrepreneurs. Fundamentally, we love what we do: helping students find a business school that is relevant and that could potentially change their lives. If you identify yourself with us, please contact us!
- Contacting and advising our Latin American prospective students and helping to sell the program
- Help organize and assist during fairs and country events.
- Support with Fairs
- Support with Events
- Organize face to face meetings with prospective students
- Connecting with prospective students via LinkedIn.
- Interacting with our customers in a professional manner, in line with our brand and values
- Consistently meeting and exceeding all team sales targets
- Business Development in secondary countries
- Connecting with the best prep-test centers
- Reaching out to companies or associations to partner
- Connect with possible Loan providers
- Reach out to Alumni and agents that could work with Hult.
- Fully bilingual in English / Spanish
- Good communication skills (written & spoken)
- Computer Skills (MS Office)
- Ability to learn quickly
- Positive and energetic attitude
- Motivated to meet sales goals
Please note that you must have the right to work in the US to be considered for this position.
Hult International Business School is the world’s global business school offering an accelerated MBA degree, a series of one-year Master degrees, an Executive MBA degree, a Bachelor degree and Ashridge Executive Education programs. Hult’s innovative curriculum is taught by inspiring professors who possess real-world business experience. In addition, students gain unrivaled global business perspectives on Hult’s unique Global Campus Rotation - a program that allows students to study on any combination of Hult’s five campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, and Shanghai, as well as Hult’s rotation centers in New York City and Ashridge. With students representing 140 nationalities, Hult International Business School is a microcosm of the global economy that rewards those who can conduct business that transcends borders.
We love exceeding goals, we love speed, and we strive when changes happen. We are quite un-traditional in style, we are entrepreneurs. Fundamentally, we love what we do: helping students find a business school that is relevant and has the potential to change their lives.
We provide a transformational educational experience by bringing together people, cultures, and innovative ideas from around the world.
Hult International Business School, Inc. is a non-profit corporation organized in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges. Hult is a global institution with campuses in Boston, London, Dubai, San Francisco & Shanghai. The School's mission is to transform lives by providing an exceptionally valuable and enduring education that brings together people, cultures, and ideas from all around the world.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top