We are looking for an outgoing and ambitious sales person to join our growing team of young professionals as Associate Director of Enrollment - Spanish & English speaking.
You will develop existing sales channels and grow new ones through innovative multimedia marketing initiatives that include telemarketing, direct mail, print and digital advertising, social media, and community outreach. As a result, you will easily reach - and exceed - student enrollment targets in your region. This role requires 20-30% travel.
- In collaboration with the Regional Director, define and implement a go-to-market strategy to enroll internationally-minded, high quality students from LATAM interested in joining Hult's MBA Program.
- You are passionate about international education - because you have either lived or studied abroad yourself. You love sales. It’s in your DNA.
- When you make a presentation, people listen. You shine at trade fairs, conferences, and open house events.
- You are service-oriented. You would enjoy counseling students through our application, enrollment, and financial aid processes and inspiring others to do the same.
- You are highly organized. You know which stage of the decision-making process your prospective students are in at any given moment.
- You are results-driven and hands-on. You believe nothing is impossible—if you have the right attitude and a little entrepreneurial spirit.
- You actually thrive under pressure, and enjoy fast-paced work environments.
- Enjoy travelling and visiting students, schools and exhibitions.
- Consistently meet and exceeding team and individual targets
- International travels are required, around 20-30% of the time will be travelling
- Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in marketing or business
- International experience (professional or personal) and passionate about working in a multicultural environment
- Strong business acumen, analytical ability and execution skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good telephone manner and confidence speaking on the phone
- Poise to handle the pressure and demands of our industry in a fast-paced and changing environment
- An entrepreneurial spirit and ability to think outside of the box
- Drive to meet targets and a “nothing is impossible” outlook
At Hult International Business School, students do more that earn a degree. They learn to see the world differently. By bringing together people, cultures, and innovative ideas from around the world, Hult is dedicated to providing an educational experience that transforms mindsets and careers.
With six campus locations in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai, and New York, and a student body of unparalleled diversity representing more than 150 nationalities, our students live a global education, not just learn about it.
It’s no longer enough to follow the paths of the past—that’s why Hult has designed a business school that looks to the future by focusing on developing leadership skills, challenging students with a future-oriented curriculum, and building the global perspective that only first-hand experience can bring.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world.
By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.
Hult International Business School is a 501©(3) non-profit educational organization registered in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) to award U.S. degrees. Students are awarded a joint U.S. and U.K. degree on successful completion of the program. The U.K. degree is awarded by the Ashridge (Bonar Law Memorial) Trust, known as Ashridge, with which Hult has a strategic alliance.