Associate Director of Enrollment, MBA
Are you looking for a role with a truly global and entrepreneurial organization that will develop, challenge, and inspire you? Hult International Business School is looking for a highly motivated, results-oriented Associate Director of Enrollment to join our team. We are committed to taking Hult’s recruitment and admission activities to new levels; you will play a key role in this and be rewarded for your drive, innovative ideas, passion, and results.
Why join us?
- Dynamic work environment with travel in the US and Latin America
- Entrepreneurial, fast-paced, rapidly growing organization
- Autonomy and personal ownership
- Develop and execute recruiting and marketing strategy in coordination with your manager and the regional marketing team
- Represent the school at various fairs, conferences, school visits, and 'meet and greets' in targeted cities
- Sales and Admission process management
- Cost management
- Inter-department support and coordination working with various stakeholders across the organization
- Ability to best use Salesforce CRM system, extract and interpret data
- Improve business strategies and work process systems to further enhance efficiency
- Grow talent, foster team spirit and inspire your team to go the extra mile in a challenging, yet fun and rewarding environment
- A Marketing/Business/Administration/equivalent degree
- 2 or more years of experience in sales, business development, or recruiting for a respected company with proven success of exceeding targets preferably in a B2C environment
- Work experience and market knowledge of the industry
- At least one year of international experience (professional or personal) and are passionate to work in a multicultural environment
- Strong commercial instincts, business acumen, analytical ability and execution skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The poise to handle the pressure and demands of our industry in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Flexible, resilient, target-driven
- Spanish or Portuguese speaker required
Please note that you must have the right to work in US to be considered for this position.
At Hult International Business School, students do more that earn a degree. They learn to see the world differently. By bringing together people, cultures, and innovative ideas from around the world, Hult is dedicated to providing an educational experience that transforms mindsets and careers.
With six campus locations in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai, and New York, and a student body of unparalleled diversity representing more than 150 nationalities, our students live a global education, not just learn about it.
It’s no longer enough to follow the paths of the past—that’s why Hult has designed a business school that looks to the future by focusing on developing leadership skills, challenging students with a future-oriented curriculum, and building the global perspective that only first-hand experience can bring.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world.
By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.
Hult International Business School is a 501©(3) non-profit educational organization registered in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) to award U.S. degrees. Students are awarded a joint U.S. and U.K. degree on successful completion of the program. The U.K. degree is awarded by the Ashridge (Bonar Law Memorial) Trust, known as Ashridge, with which Hult has a strategic alliance.
Back to top