Associate Director of Enrollment - Executive MBA
Hult International Business School is looking for a highly motivated, results-oriented Associate Director of Enrollment to join our international team, with nearly as many nationalities as members. Hult's Dubai team is committed to taking Hult’s recruitment and marketing activities to new levels, and as a member of this team, you will play a key role in this and be rewarded for your drive, innovative ideas, and results.
- Assisting the Director of Enrollment with the definition, and implementation of a go-to-market strategy to recruit internationally-minded, senior executive students for our Executive MBA program across the Middle East and Africa region
- Representing the school at various fairs, conferences, and events and hosting regional info sessions and 'meet and greets' in targeted cities in the Middle East and Africa
- Advising prospective students on the programs in person or via telephone and guiding them through the enrollment & admission process
- Engage and nurture relationships from initial student contact through to them arriving in class
- Executing a State of the Art customer service approach
- Working collaboratively with the Regional Marketing Team in the development of marketing strategies.
- Engaging in B2B and other marketing initiatives
- Comfortable working through multiple deadlines and working under pressure
- Strong communication skills and people skills needed as you are in regular contact with senior executives within the corporate ladder.
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree a plus)
- 2+ years of experience in sales, business development, or recruiting for a reputable company with proven success of exceeding targets
- 1+ years of work experience and market knowledge of the educational industry in the Middle East and Africa.
- Managerial experience is an asset
- At least one year of international experience (professional or personal) and are passionate to work in a multicultural environment
- Strong business acumen, analytical ability and execution skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good telephone manner and confidence speaking on the phone
- The poise to handle the pressure and demands of our industry in a fast paced and changing environment
- A flexible and positive outlook. A young and creative mindset
- An entrepreneurial spirit and can think outside of the box
- Target driven and “nothing is impossible” positive attitude
- Native or fluent in English and preferably one to two other foreign languages.
- Experience in a service-oriented industry a plus
Application close date: October 2016
Position start date: As soon as Possible
Hult International Business School is a leading global business school offering a Bachelor degree, full-time and part-time Master degrees, one year accelerated and part-time Executive MBAs, a Doctoral program and Ashridge Executive Education programs.
Hult’s innovative curriculum is taught by inspiring professors who possess real-world business experience. In addition, students gain unrivaled global business perspectives through Hult’s unique Global Campus Rotation - which allows students to study on a combination of Hult’s five campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai and Shanghai, as well as Hult’s rotation centers in New York City and Ashridge. With students representing 140 nationalities, Hult International Business School is a microcosm of the global economy that rewards those who can conduct business that transcends borders.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world.
By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Hult International Business School, Inc. is a non-profit corporation organized in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges to award US degrees. Hult has a strategic alliance with Ashridge, which is a legally separate UK charity and has the power to award UK degrees. Hult and Ashridge present a combined position under a common brand and operate as an integrated educational institution, which leverages on the strengths of both.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.
Back to top