Associate Director of Enrollment
Are you looking for a sales role with a truly global, entrepreneurial company that will develop, challenge, and inspire you? Hult International Business School is looking for a highly motivated, results-oriented Associate Director of Enrollment to join our dynamic sales team. Hult's Mumbai Team is committed to taking Hult’s sales and marketing activities to new levels, and as a member of this team, you will play a key role in this and be rewarded for your drive, innovative ideas, and results based on a very clear set of KPIs.
- Assisting the Director of Enrollment with the definition, and implementation of a go-to-market strategy to recruit internationally-minded, high quality students in India for our programs
- Representing the school at various fairs, conferences, and events and hosting regional info sessions and "meet and greets" in targeted cities in India
- Advising prospective students on the programs in-person or via telephone and guiding them through the enrollment & admission process
- Engage and nurture relationships from initial student contact through them arriving in class
- Executing a state-of-the-art customer service approach
- Working collaboratively with the regional marketing team in the development of marketing strategies (paid search, email campaigns, and social media activities)
- Post Graduate degree from a highly ranked university
- 3+ years of experience in sales, business development, or recruiting for a respected company with proven success of exceeding targets preferably in a B2C environment
- 2+ years of work experience and market knowledge of the educational industry in India
- At least one year of international experience (professional or personal) and are passionate to work in a multicultural environment
- Strong commercial instincts
- Strong business acumen, analytical ability and execution skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good telephone manner and confidence speaking on the phone
- The poise to handle the pressure and demands of our industry in a fast paced and changing environment
- A flexible and positive outlook, young and creative mindset
- An entrepreneurial spirit and can think outside of the box
- Target driven and “nothing is impossible” attitude
- Native or fluent in English
Application close date: Once position is filled.
Position start date: Once position is filled.
Please note that you must have the right to work in India to be considered for this position.
Hult International Business School is a leading global business school offering a Bachelor degree, full-time and part-time Master degrees, one year accelerated and part-time Executive MBAs, a Doctoral program and Ashridge Executive Education programs.
Hult’s innovative curriculum is taught by inspiring professors who possess real-world business experience. In addition, students gain unrivaled global business perspectives through Hult’s unique Global Campus Rotation - which allows students to study on a combination of Hult’s five campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai and Shanghai, as well as Hult’s rotation centers in New York City and Ashridge. With students representing 140 nationalities, Hult International Business School is a microcosm of the global economy that rewards those who can conduct business that transcends borders.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world.
By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Hult International Business School, Inc. is a non-profit corporation organized in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges to award US degrees. Hult has a strategic alliance with Ashridge, which is a legally separate UK charity and has the power to award UK degrees. Hult and Ashridge present a combined position under a common brand and operate as an integrated educational institution, which leverages on the strengths of both.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.
Back to top