Associate Director of Enrollment
Are you looking for a role with a truly global, entrepreneurial company that will develop, challenge, and inspire you? Hult International Business School is looking for a highly motivated, results-oriented Associate Director of Enrollment to join our international team with nearly as many nationalities as members. Hult’s Shanghai team is committed to taking Hult’s recruitment and marketing activities to new levels, and as a member of this team, you will play a key role in this and be rewarded for your drive, innovative ideas, and results based on a very clear set of KPIs.
Why join us?
- Extremely exciting educational company
- Dynamic work environment with frequent travel
- Entrepreneurial, fast-paced, rapidly growing business
- Autonomy and personal ownership
- Global career development opportunities
- Competitive salary
Sound like a perfect fit for someone passionate to grow in a business environment? If you think this could be you, we’d love to get to know you.
- Assisting the Director of Enrollment with the definition, and implementation of a go-to-market strategy to recruit internationally-minded, high quality students for our Executive MBA Degree programs from Asia and Pacific.
- Representing the school at various fairs, conferences, and events and hosting regional info sessions and "meet and greets" in targeted cities in China and Asia.
- Advising prospective students on the programs in person or via telephone and guiding them through the enrollment & admission process
- Engage and nurture relationships from initial student contact through them arriving in class
- Executing a State of the Art customer service approach
- Working collaboratively with the Regional Marketing Team in the development of marketing strategies (paid search, email campaigns, and social media activities)
- Bachelors degree (Masters degree a plus)
- 2+ years of experience in sales, business development, or recruiting for a respected company with proven success of exceeding targets
- 1+ years of work experience and market knowledge of the educational industry in China
- Managerial experience is an asset
- At least one year of international experience (professional or personal) and are passionate to work in a multicultural environment
- Strong business acumen, analytical ability and execution skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good telephone manner and confidence speaking on the phone
- The poise to handle the pressure and demands of our industry in a fast paced and changing environment
- A flexible and positive outlook. A young and creative mindset
- An entrepreneurial spirit and can think outside of the box
- Target driven and “nothing is impossible” positive attitude
- Native or fluent in English and preferably one to two other foreign languages
- It will help if you also have some experience in a service-oriented industry
This is an excellent opportunity if you are ready to put your skills to good use and hungry to lead Hult to new heights and one day lead your own team. You must be competitive, driven, and eager to learn and willing to work hard in exchange for the opportunity to prove yourself.
Please note that you must have the right to work in mainland China to be considered for this position.
Hult International Business School is a leading global business school offering a Bachelor degree, full-time and part-time Master degrees, one year accelerated and part-time Executive MBAs, a Doctoral program and Ashridge Executive Education programs.
Hult’s innovative curriculum is taught by inspiring professors who possess real-world business experience. In addition, students gain unrivaled global business perspectives through Hult’s unique Global Campus Rotation - which allows students to study on a combination of Hult’s five campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai and Shanghai, as well as Hult’s rotation centers in New York City and Ashridge. With students representing 140 nationalities, Hult International Business School is a microcosm of the global economy that rewards those who can conduct business that transcends borders.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world.
By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Hult International Business School, Inc. is a non-profit corporation organized in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges to award US degrees. Hult has a strategic alliance with Ashridge, which is a legally separate UK charity and has the power to award UK degrees. Hult and Ashridge present a combined position under a common brand and operate as an integrated educational institution, which leverages on the strengths of both.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top