Associate Director of Enrollment
Are you looking for a sales role with a truly global, entrepreneurial company that will develop, challenge, and inspire you? Hult International Business School is looking for a highly motivated, results-oriented Enrollment Advisor to join our dynamic sales team. Hult's Shanghai Team is committed to taking Hult’s sales and marketing activities to new levels, and as a member of this team, you will play a key role in this and be rewarded for your drive, innovative ideas, and results based on a very clear set of KPIs.
- Definition and implementation of a go-to-market strategy to recruit internationally-minded, high quality students for our programs in London, Shanghai, Dubai, Boston, San Francisco and New York from our office in Shanghai.
- Representing the school at various fairs, conferences, and events and hosting regional info sessions and "meet and greets" in targeted cities.
- Advising prospective students on the programs in person or via telephone and guiding them through the enrollment & admission process
- Engage and nurture relationships from initial student contact through them arriving in class
- Executing a State of the Art customer service approach
Working collaboratively with the Regional Marketing Team in the development of marketing strategies (paid search, email campaigns, and social media activities)
- A Post Graduate degree
- Native in English, Chinese Mandarin is a plus
- 2+ years of experience in sales, business development, or recruiting for a respected company with proven success of exceeding targets preferably in a B2C environment
- 2+ years of work experience and market knowledge of the educational industry in China.
- International experience (professional or personal) and passionate to work in a multicultural environment
- Strong commercial instincts
- Strong business acumen, analytical ability and execution skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good telephone manner and confidence speaking on the phone
- The poise to handle the pressure and demands of our industry in a fast paced and changing environment
- A flexible and positive outlook. A young and creative mindset
- An entrepreneurial spirit and outside of the box thinking
- Target driven and “nothing is impossible” positive attitude
Please note that you must have the right to work in China to be considered for this position.
At Hult International Business School, students do more that earn a degree. They learn to see the world differently. By bringing together people, cultures, and innovative ideas from around the world, Hult is dedicated to providing an educational experience that transforms mindsets and careers.
With six campus locations in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai, and New York, and a student body of unparalleled diversity representing more than 150 nationalities, our students live a global education, not just learn about it.
It’s no longer enough to follow the paths of the past—that’s why Hult has designed a business school that looks to the future by focusing on developing leadership skills, challenging students with a future-oriented curriculum, and building the global perspective that only first-hand experience can bring.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world.
By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.
Hult International Business School is a 501©(3) non-profit educational organization registered in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) to award U.S. degrees. Students are awarded a joint U.S. and U.K. degree on successful completion of the program. The U.K. degree is awarded by the Ashridge (Bonar Law Memorial) Trust, known as Ashridge, with which Hult has a strategic alliance.
Back to top