Associate Director of Enrollment
We are looking for an English speaking, outgoing and ambitious individual to join our School Admission team on a full time. We run our operations 5 days a week, 9 am – 6 pm.
- Recruit qualified candidates to study Bachelor Degree Programs
- Conduct admission pre-interviews via phone with selected candidates
- Provide consultative business education advice to potential candidates
- Provide guidance to qualified students throughout the application process (from first point of contact until the enrollment into the program)
- Conduct School visit and attend education fairs in Jakarta
- Interacting with customers in a professional manner, in line with the brand values and principles
- Consistently meeting and exceeding team targets
- Outgoing and ambitious individual
- Preferred experience in sales or telesales
- 1-2 years work experience in sales
- Fluent in English
- Mandarin language preferred
- Responsible, passionate, and driven
- Exceptional communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- A highly customer-focused nature, target-oriented and multi-tasking abilities
- International experience (professional or personal) and are passionate to work in a multicultural environment
- IT system savvy
Application close date: 3rd January, 2017
Position start date: Immediate
Please note that you must have the right to work in Indonesia to be considered for this position.
Hult International Business School, Inc. is a non-profit corporation organized in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges. Hult is a global institution with campuses in Boston, London, Dubai, San Francisco & Shanghai. The School's mission is to transform lives by providing an exceptionally valuable and enduring education that brings together people, cultures, and ideas from all around the world. Hult is affiliated with EF Education First.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top