Associate Director of Enrollment
Develop and implement the recruiting and marketing strategy for Asian markets. Working in a matrix organization, this position requires state of the art communication and organization skills as well as exceptional qualities to drive teams to reach their recruiting targets while increasing student quality. The role is mainly B2C focused and requires 20-30% traveling.
Why join us?
- Dynamic work environment with occasional international travel
- Entrepreneurial, fast-paced, rapidly growing business
- Autonomy and personal ownership
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Recruiting and marketing strategy in coordination with manager and Regional Marketing
- Develop and strengthen Hult off line activities especially by representing the school at various fairs, conferences, and events and hosting regional info sessions and "meet and greets" in targeted cities in the Asia.
- Develop and implement Hult online campaigns to significantly increase lead volume and quality using major search engines, social networks, bought addresses, online PR, etc
- Assist in management of the Telesales staff in charge of lead funneling
- Market research and competitor analysis
- Sales and Admission process management
- Advise prospective students on the programs in person or via telephone and guiding them through the enrollment process
- Financial aid and academic counseling
- Support preparation of files for review and on-going follow up
- Cost management
- Budget management in coordination with your manager
- Ensure regular cost check points
- Inter-department support and coordination (Recruiting/Marketing/Production/Academics/Finance/Career Services/ Student Services)
- Ability to best use our Sales Force CRM system, extract and interpret data
- Improve business strategies and work process systems to further enhance efficiency
- Grow talents within the team, foster team spirit and make your team go the extra mile in a challenging, yet fun and rewarding work environment
- Fluent English speaker
- A Marketing/Business/Administration/Equivalent degree
- 3+ years of experience in sales, business development, or recruiting for a respected company with proven success of exceeding targets
- International experience (professional or personal) and passionate to work in a multicultural environment
- Strong commercial instincts
- Strong business acumen, analytical ability and execution skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good telephone manner and confidence speaking on the phone
- The poise to handle the pressure and demands of our industry in a fast-paced and changing environment
- A flexible and positive outlook and young mindset
- An entrepreneurial spirit and can think outside of the box
- Target driven and have a “nothing is impossible” outlook
It will help if you also have some experience in a service-oriented industry.
Position start date: 1st January, 2017
Please note that you must have the right to work in the China to be considered for this position.
Hult International Business School is a leading global business school offering a Bachelor degree, full-time and part-time Master degrees, one year accelerated and part-time Executive MBAs, a Doctoral program and Ashridge Executive Education programs.
Hult’s innovative curriculum is taught by inspiring professors who possess real-world business experience. In addition, students gain unrivaled global business perspectives through Hult’s unique Global Campus Rotation - which allows students to study on a combination of Hult’s five campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai and Shanghai, as well as Hult’s rotation centers in New York City and Ashridge. With students representing 140 nationalities, Hult International Business School is a microcosm of the global economy that rewards those who can conduct business that transcends borders.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world.
By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Hult International Business School, Inc. is a non-profit corporation organized in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges to award US degrees. Hult has a strategic alliance with Ashridge, which is a legally separate UK charity and has the power to award UK degrees. Hult and Ashridge present a combined position under a common brand and operate as an integrated educational institution, which leverages on the strengths of both.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top